So what the fuck, is digital music going to take over completely?

dude ... AIWA mini system ... man i made so much money selling these ... they were the Ipods of the early 90's

hqdefault.jpg

dude ... AIWA mini system ... man i made so much money selling these ... they were the Ipods of the early 90's

hqdefault.jpg

yesssssssssssssssss. I remember my senior year math teacher telling us how she got a new AIWA system.

One thing that keeps eluding me: what was wrong with the vinyl format? Did something bad happen? Was it that shitty of a format? Or are we where are at now simply because some business types gathered up some engineer types so they could make some money from a new, "superior" technology?
The reason I ask is because you know I do all this research and I obsess over speakers and amplifiers and wi-fi and fuckety fuck and I keep coming back to the same problem: in order to listen to music, I am forced to spend shitloads of money, whereas, once upon a time, I could buy a basic turntable, a basic STEREO, and two speakers made out of paper and everything would sound fine.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-8050-Network-Stereo-Receiver/dp/B004UR486G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350527823&sr=8-1&keywords=onkyo+network[/ame]

receiver that can stream INTERNET RADIO + ALL ILLEGAL DOWNLOADED MUSIC FROM YOUR PC ... also hook up any other cd player, portable mp3, and turntable you desire ... even has a PHONO INPUT

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Primus-Two-way-Bookshelf-Satellite/dp/B0045NCB32/ref=sr_1_1?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1350528159&sr=1-1&keywords=Bookshelf+Speakers[/ame]

speakers with decent bass extension ... Ken can reco better ones.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Rega-RP1-Turntable-White/dp/B004B3GO9I/ref=sr_1_3?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1350528313&sr=1-3&keywords=turntable[/ame]

you know you want it :loco:

total ... $1000

actually Ken ... reco us any other $1000 MAX system that you think can do all this ..,. I am seriously interested!

well it depends on the size of your listening room too.

also you cabn get a decent used turntable for half the price of the Rega

well it depends on the size of your listening room too.

also you cabn get a decent used turntable for half the price of the Rega

What we are talking about has nothing to do with the size of the room. lol

Let's get the parameters, and let's do it! Albeit, ultimately for no good reason because The Dorian cannot bring himself to such glory. He would do well to pull this proverbial trigger rather than his serial killer handguns.

ok, I think I am going to rip most of my cd's and dump them afterwards ... it's really come to the point that they are sitting in boxes and never listened to.

what's the best way to save them where I can share them across devices? anyone upload their shit to the CLOUD somewhere? that would be ideal since I have unlimited data on my cell phone ...

ok, I think I am going to rip most of my cd's and dump them afterwards ... it's really come to the point that they are sitting in boxes and never listened to.

what's the best way to save them where I can share them across devices? anyone upload their shit to the CLOUD somewhere? that would be ideal since I have unlimited data on my cell phone ...

What are you going to do with them? I demand an RC firesale!

Sell me your Iron Maiden and Cannibal Corpse.

If you win $500 billion tonight just send them to me.

The Internet is going to FUCKING COLLAPSE YOU TECHNOSLAVE IDIOT

i just lost the data on one of my external hdd with all my music ... had no backup ...

FUUCK!