So whats the latest news on Steel Prophet?

stevekachinsky said:
Well, still working on stuff! New song titles are:

"To Be God" and "Fabric of Life". The sounds are interesting...
Like the titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SugarNspice said:
Like the titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto!

:err: I hope Steve doesn't think he is talking about himself in the "to be God" title.... HA!

Hey Steve & Co. - always interesting to get to know forthcoming titles! To Be God...philosophical?!
aaand then: Hi! I had a few troubles trying to account and so on. Anyway, I'll be here more often in the future - so, keep on spreading some news, please! As I wrote in the guestbook: Bruce's voice in unbelievable!! I saw / heard him in the Netherlands and on the Keep It True-Festival in Germany some months ago! Great!!!
C-ya!

jesper_reddig said:
Hey Steve & Co. - always interesting to get to know forthcoming titles! To Be God...philosophical?!
aaand then: Hi! I had a few troubles trying to account and so on. Anyway, I'll be here more often in the future - so, keep on spreading some news, please! As I wrote in the guestbook: Bruce's voice in unbelievable!! I saw / heard him in the Netherlands and on the Keep It True-Festival in Germany some months ago! Great!!!
C-ya!

I am not Steve or Co... but welcome to another SP fan... glad you got to catch Bruce "on the go" :headbang:

stevekachinsky said:
Well, still working on stuff! New song titles are:

"To Be God" and "Fabric of Life". The sounds are interesting...

Sure is not 'To Be Good' ?:p

Waiting eagerly to hear some stuff.