So what's the state of play with new record?

In that "One last shot" video that was posted in the main page, they talk about the new album, and Scott says "Fight 'em Till you can't" is basically done, and they've also got two other songs they're working on now "I'm Alive" and "Earth on Hell", which they did at least once or twice with Dan, I know it's on youtube. "I'm Alive" is either a completely new track, or a reworking/retitling of one of the Worship Music tracks, because I hadn't heard it mentioned before.

In that "One last shot" video that was posted in the main page, they talk about the new album, and Scott says "Fight 'em Till you can't" is basically done, and they've also got two other songs they're working on now "I'm Alive" and "Earth on Hell", which they did at least once or twice with Dan, I know it's on youtube. "I'm Alive" is either a completely new track, or a reworking/retitling of one of the Worship Music tracks, because I hadn't heard it mentioned before.

Yeah I picked up on the I'm Alive thing too, either new or rewored WM tune. I wonder what's going on witht the other couple that we've heard - Vampyres, and Revolution Screams....? Both of those sounded great.

I think the song ''I'm Alive'' = ''Vampyres'', because on the youtube-version, I clearly hear Dan singing ''I'm Alive!''