So where does Glenn stand on this issue, and where is HIS press release?

They're certainly putting on a good show, I'll grant them that.

In a different time of my life I might have gotten into them, but for me the early 80s were all about Randy Rhoads, Yngwie, Akira, and Frank Zappa and his stunt guitarists. Vai's work on the PiL generic album got my ear, but other (post-)punk era stuff leaves me cold.

as was I (well minus Zappa) but I could still see the genius of punk bands like Plasmatics and others such as Black FLag, Etc. I guess it was called being well rounded.:D

I used to hate them, but I am starting to like them now.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That still doesn't solve the problem. :lol:

Claus is correct... a vuvuzela is NOT an ice machine. :err:

Depends on which end starts the human popsicle.....:Smokedev:

As for the ice machine, I'm SO glad I was at the other hotel. We used LOTS of ice that weekend! :lol:

If Jen is officially going to kill anybody blowing one, I will officially help her hide the body..... :D

Vuvuzelas - appropriate for sporting event.. not so much for a concert...

However, I LOVE them.. probably wouldn't so much if I was sitting next to one in a sporting event but they definitely have become their own monster at the WC and I just think they're GREAT!!!

111jxpy.jpg

:lol: Now that's a handy place to carry your horn and keep your hands free. Now there is one issue......

Makes me think twice about blowing one... a vuvzela, that is.

And by the way...
Official Stance:

My wife will officially kill anyone that attempts to blow one inside Center Stage.

I would pay good money to see that. Those poor dumb bastards.