SO WHO'S actully going to see MAIDEN IN 2011?

Me, in Sydney sideshow.
I dont want to go to Soundwave but it looks like I might have to as Avenged Sevenfold still have not announced any side dates.
Do you reckon it is now too late for them to make the announcement meaning that they will not be doing sideshows or there is still plenty of time and I just need to breathe?

Me, in Sydney sideshow.
I dont want to go to Soundwave but it looks like I might have to as Avenged Sevenfold still have not announced any side dates.
Do you reckon it is now too late for them to make the announcement meaning that they will not be doing sideshows or there is still plenty of time and I just need to breathe?

yeah not sure , cause surely it would'nt be hard to accounce a sideshow at late notice for an International Band

1st support band for Australia named is Rise to Remain. Metalcore outfit led by Bruce's son.

Haven't got a press release thingy but they are listed on the official site under tour details.

Why do Maiden even need support bands?
No one cares you they are.

As Chris from VP can tell you, people heap shit on you when you open for Maiden.
Rollins does an entire bit on it:

Last edited by a moderator:
We didnt get a boo from what I know of and luckily we didnt get the Maiden chant when we played heh heh , was scary in a way but we were happy with how it all went .
Maiden's stage manager Billy said "welcome to the club of bands that have supported Maiden and not had the chant, there are very few of you " which I thought was uber cool :)

Was some of the best moments I have ever had as a musician , Maiden and their crew are true Gentlemen :)