So who's going to the wiltern?

thEDrizzle

Yeah! Frickin' awesome
Jan 25, 2006
Ojai, California
Just wanted an overview of who is goin', and where yer comming from, to the "Evening with Opeth" at the Wiltern theatre on th 14th of March. I'm driving an hour and a half southbound on the 101 so maybe if someone needs a ride, I could hook you up.

thEDrizzle said:
Just wanted an overview of who is goin', and where yer comming from, to the "Evening with Opeth" at the Wiltern theatre on th 14th of March. I'm driving an hour and a half southbound on the 101 so maybe if someone needs a ride, I could hook you up.

Hey havent I talked to you before (I have 2 row AAA tickets...hint hint)??

Well just got my tickets through UPS today, and YES I will be there. If you plan on going the The Wiltern I would hurry the fuck up because it's getting close to selling out. The only seats available right now are the ones on the mezzanine..thats it. All the seats on the floor are gone(I have mine though:Spin: )

So anyway this should be a kick-ass concert. I have this big feeling that there going to play black rose immortal on this one (considering that there going to have the whole show to themselves )and if they do I'm going to be very fucking happy, so I have my fingers crossed!

Oh and I will be coming from santa cruz. Thats going to be like a six and half hour drive for me, but it should be worth it.

Ok my ramblings are over.

14, man you got 7 years till you can get into the clubs here haha. Every non-arena/ampitheatre like metal show here is 21 and up(except maybe HOB). Shit has pissed me off since I was 15,and I'm turning 20 next month. 1 more fucking year baby. But I guess us San Diegans got it easier than most driving only 1 1/2-2 hours for santa ana and hollywood shows.