So who's going to the wiltern?

Wait just because you were listening to Nsync when you were 12 doenst mean this kid isnt into Opeth.

You think Mike was listing to your boy bands when he was twelve??

Ill be there coming from SF

i'll be there! i have seats level3 row K ! i might also go to the san diego show the day before it. and after the show you'll be seeing me passing out stuff for Nuclear blast. if you see me, come say hi!

**just a thought** i sat in Wiltern's uptairs MEZZ seats before, not LOGE. and let me tell you, those seats are extremelty UNCOMFORTABLE!!! very small and squished, barely any space. i mean i'm a 5'6 girl and i find it very very annoying that the seats so close to each other. That was from the In Flames show earlier in February, that at least upstairs isn't sold out and there's plenty of seats between each other. But imagine this sold out opeth show!!! shit i prob wouldn't be able to sit in that seat for 2 hours lol. I hope the LOGE and the downstair seats are better. =/

Ticket in hand! :headbang:

So.... I'm sure we'll all see each other... not know it... come on the board the next day and describe what we were all wearing... noone will remember shit... ask why we didn't try harder to meet etc.... same old shit.:Smug:

:wave: is as close as we will come to a face to face meeting... so...

Have a great time!

OOOooout.:devil:

March 11th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't be attending any shows but March 11th in Eugene, as i live in Eugene. I am hoping that they try out some material that they will play at the Chronology show on us, like Black Rose Immortal or anything else they want to try out. But if they play White Cluster like i hear they have been, i will die a happy man!

ok
I have been put on the list so my 4 tickets sec 3 row m ( i got from this site)
will be for sale face value 27 each
let me know if you need some

derek:hotjump:

kngdymond said:
ok
I have been put on the list so my 4 tickets sec 3 row m ( i got from this site)
will be for sale face value 27 each
let me know if you need some

derek:hotjump:

Please see my PM to you :hotjump:

I hope my friend wants to drive, because my car just yesterday sprang an oil leak and I don't want to take it to L.A. If he ain't driving, I just may have 2 Floor Row J tix for sale.

i lucked out the day they went on sale. i ended up getting the first ticket. ROW AAA SEAT 101!!!!!! im so stoked i cant wait. i got there 30 mins before they went on sale. kinda star wars geek style but not as bad. it paid off. cant wait. also got the seats 102, 103, &104. gonna be a great show

Mr. Bland said:
Holy holy holy holy CRAP!

I checked Ticketmaster when i got home and there they were... Row AA Loge. I got them. So they are mine and i won't give them up!
What seats? I'm the row behind you. If you are in front of me, I'll throw stuff the whole time to remidn you I that I am behind you.

untitled4re.jpg

There you are, there i am.