So who's going to the wiltern?

I hate people like that, they are going to ruin the show. They should have a whole section for actual Opeth fans that want to listen to the music and watch in awe... and maybe some headbanging!:kickass:

It rocks though, if i got a seat on the floor, i would be screwed if everyone stood up... im short. So now i get front row of Loge so i can see over everybody. :)

Passing down the lyrics would be even better!! but wait a second...that means I'll probably miss out out on some of Opeth's performance if I sit there and try to read'em..haha.

HOLY F**K, i just randomly checked ticketmaster for the tickets. AND GUESS WHAT IT CAME UP WITH Floor 1 BBB seats 103 and 104!!!!!!

I bought it instantly and now putting up my row K tickets up on ebay for sale! YEEHA!!!

lucifer1126 said:
HOLY F**K, i just randomly checked ticketmaster for the tickets. AND GUESS WHAT IT CAME UP WITH Floor 1 BBB seats 103 and 104!!!!!!

I checked before going to bed last night and grabbed Floor section 1 Row BBB
seat 102, I'll see you at the show. Enjoy.

I'll be selling my original ticket at the show for face value + ticket master fees.

Shit, just checked and up popped two Floor F seats. Four rows in front of mine that I bought weeks ago. Oh well, looks like they were saving some for industry people, vips, radio stations, etc. and went ahead and released 'em. Guess Ben Affleck didn't want his tickets.

paiste2002 said:
I checked before going to bed last night and grabbed Floor section 1 Row BBB
seat 102, I'll see you at the show. Enjoy.

I'll be selling my original ticket at the show for face value + ticket master fees.

same here, i'm selling my original ticket on ebay, but if it doesn't sell i'll just sell it for $35 each at the the show. actually seat 105 and 106 popped up last nite as well, but i didn't check the seating chart really so i took 103-4 instead. that was a mistake since 105-6 seems to be more toward the middle =/

Risquit said:
Did we figure out if orchestra was actual seating or is it just a pit (like it says on the Wiltern website)?

This is from Opeth.com-

Please note that the special Opeth events Chronology MCMXCIV - MMV... gigs are seated.

That's all I know. And I will be there.

In 38 minutes PST you will be able to read this as "Today's the Day!"... but that is as I write this. When I post this it will be later than 11:22pm and you'll be all .....looking at the time of my post and ....calculating the difference between my sentence and.... the time of my post and.... you'll start frothing at the mouth.... all wisking your mouse to click the "Quick Reply" button in a.... a feeble attempt to point out my miscalculations and inadequacies.... but I'm way ahead of you.:Smug:

Last chance to organize a meeting of the UM forum uber-nerd cyber mega-geeks....... Unite!

Oh, yeah....... Out.:devil:

I'm gonna be wearign a shirt that says "Agape" on it in green letters. I have long hair. I'm up in loge row BB, last three seats on the right if facing the stage. We should all scream somethign at the concert at 7:30 that will let us know where UM guys are roughly.