So who's gonna be the "1 returning band"?

I don't what all you say or how many times they have played progpower...Evergrey or they should be the returning band, but I think it might be Angra or Angel Dust. But I still think Evergrey has to play because just think how awesome it will be to hear When the Walls Go Down live not to mention The Essence of Conviction.

Evergrey is good, but I've seen them too many times already, along with Symphony X :cool:

I think any returning band is cool, since every band with maybe one exception has kicked ass in the past. I'm still annoyed that I didn't get to PPIII (since I was in grade 11 or 12, I forget which. Not really realistic), so I'd love to see Gamma Ray or Blind Guardian. Or Angra. Or Mercenary. Or Pagan's mind.... :Spin:

I sure hope it is Evergrey. I've seen them live 3 times but I can't get enough. I almost went to Sweden to see the dvd filming. If they come back I'd be able to see them with a longer set. I also wouldn't mind Kamelot...they have the new album coming out to promote, and I've never gotten to see them live. (This will be my first Progpower)

dargormudshark said:
I don't what all you say or how many times they have played progpower...Evergrey or they should be the returning band, but I think it might be Angra or Angel Dust. But I still think Evergrey has to play because just think how awesome it will be to hear When the Walls Go Down live not to mention The Essence of Conviction.
It's most defnitely not Evergrey.

I'm hoping for Angra, and Angel Dust would also be awesome.

1Time said:
I sure hope it is Evergrey. I've seen them live 3 times but I can't get enough. I almost went to Sweden to see the dvd filming. If they come back I'd be able to see them with a longer set. I also wouldn't mind Kamelot...they have the new album coming out to promote, and I've never gotten to see them live. (This will be my first Progpower)

kamelot played last year

dargormudshark said:
How do you know? Are you spying on Glenn while he is booking bands or are you like Progpower FBI or CIA? :err:
If I told you, I'd have to kill you ;).

Actually, I had talked to Tom, and he told me that he and Glenn had talked about it, but decided since EG won't have a new album out, it'd be better if they let a new band come over and play. I would've loved to see EG again, but I think it's awesome that we'll get to see a new band instead.

dargormudshark said:

just wait till april for the dvd :Spin: in case they are not the returning band