So who's playing Age of Empires with us tonight?

I have that game somewhere... probably can't find it and/or set it up though. :/ cool game though I used to play it a lot.

TheSeldomlaid said:
If someone jewpirates me the game, I'll give it a go. I always sucked at it, though. At least Age of Empires I. Goddamn, I still have nightmares about those bloody hooooyahoooyyyaaaa-priests :(

i hate those fuckers.

if we play age i say we all get into an age II game. it is the best one of them all. age III is good but it doesnt add up to the funness of age II

Yeah Jose pwned Rudi and I good. Gonna get some practice in though and then we can have the ultimate UM member battle with everyone who's got the game!

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
I'd give it a shot but my good PC is down for the count right now. :erk: This one may just barely make it playable single-player but online would murder it.

It's a 1997 game that requires a 2mb video card, how the hell is your PC not capable of playing it?:p

Wings of a dream said:
It's a 1997 game that requires a 2mb video card, how the hell is your PC not capable of playing it?:p

I've tried a few old games out on this one, they don't work too well. This rig wasn't meant for entertainment, just something I can use to get online. It's pretty old too.