So

I still can't understand why some people dislike TGE. Say what you want about the album as a whole, but the last two tracks are still the some of the best work they've ever done.

i would put TGE (song) at the top of the album (and among their top songs overall musically and definitely lyrically) , and sentient 6 somewhere in the middle. its pretty worthy, but the ballad style epicness didnt give me the tingly spine of other such epics as the learning, tge, no more will, etc

TGE (title track) is the best Nevermore song ever written along with In Memory and The Learning.

The album as a whole is a fucking monster and I fail to see how any Nevermore fan can dislike it.

A thought occurred to me. Perhaps some of you guys aren't Nevermore fans? I mean, seriously. The people who always say that DNB and POE are the best albums and then shit on the rest except for a couple songs here and there really should reevaluate things. I mean, if a band makes 8 albums and you really really love 2 of the 8, then you're probably not a fan of the band.

Yeah, maybe what this forum needs is more self proclaimed superfans like you that suck the dick of everything the band does no matter what... then I'm sure it'd be real interesting around here.

God forbid someone likes some things a band does but not all the things.

Really?

Medicated Nation has one of the last ultra-cool melodic phrases in NM history IMO, in the 'all you touch and all you do' refrain.

I still hold that if not for the title track, the album would be a total waste of time.

Yeah, maybe what this forum needs is more self proclaimed superfans like you that suck the dick of everything the band does no matter what... then I'm sure it'd be real interesting around here.

God forbid someone likes some things a band does but not all the things.

huh? SHPONGLED? lol what the fuck kind of name is that? and who the fuck are you? go change your name. never address me while posting under that fucking name.