Soap

Liquid soap is cost effective for me, plus it doesn't make soap scum all over the shower and bath tub. Really, a bar of soap lasts me maybe 2 weeks and we'll say that a 2 pack of Dove costs about 2 bucks. A bottle of body wash that lasts me 2 months costs me 3 dollars. Makes sense to me!

I decided to give Dr. Bronner's another chance even though the peppermint had some gnarly reaction with my body chemistry and made me STINK. I can say that the tea tree variety has had no such effect, and is quite refreshing! Keeps the back zits away, too.

Thank goodness my psoriasis is pretty much done, cuz having to buy a new bar of pine tar soap every two weeks was really starting to make me sad. Four bucks a pop! Eight bucks at the Whole Foods in yuppie North Dallas! :zombie:

When I do use bar soap I keep it in a soap dish OUT of the shower when I'm not using it, and I prop it up so it gets to air dry. That does help the life of bar soap quite a bit. Still, just the soap scum alone that comes from bar soap is a deal breaker for me.

how come I never found out until a day ago about the virtues of these electric toothbrushes.

holy smokes, in one brushing it removed about 80% of stogie stains off my horse teeth.

31uKk7rUPHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is my soap atm.

I used to have a pair of Soap Shoes
There was a rail at the Illinois State Fairgrounds (northside of springfield)
and it was long as hell, not an insane slope. Would hop up there and slide for days. Good stuff.
I recently had to make a delivery out there and saw that they shortened the rail, and put up a fence right next to it. :(

I wonder if my parents still have those shoes. That was well over 10 years ago.

how come I never found out until a day ago about the virtues of these electric toothbrushes.

holy smokes, in one brushing it removed about 80% of stogie stains off my horse teeth.

along with your enamel too, probably :erk: Those things are too powerful

forget about the electric toothbrush above ... get yourself a tube of Trader Joe's Peppermint Toothpaste. about $3 at TJ's or you can get it [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Peppermint-Toothpaste-Fluoride/dp/B004H2B2LI"]here[/ame]

man ... on my second tube already as this thing is on the amazing level. my teeth have never been whiter and they are notoriously easily stained. plus i smoke 1-2 cigars daily.
just an amazing product ... it does have baking soda as well ... but damn.
lurch highly endorses this.