Soccer Hardcore Video Click

I knew the game could get brutal. If you watch the players away from the ball or referee there's a lot of punches thrown.

Womens Soccer is so much sexier. :D

Some bad ones in there - love the Macca vs Grobs handbags :)

And horrible tackle from that ex scum Keano. Mind you Stevie Gerrards two footed lunge is terrible.

I think thats Maradona at Barcelona in that huge kick fest!

My daughter plays..... for about 9 yrs.... maybe she can pick-up a few things from that ..... Her team did win the championship!!!!

thraxx said:
My daughter plays..... for about 9 yrs.... maybe she can pick-up a few things from that ..... Her team did win the championship!!!!

:) hehe. Congrats to your daughter mate!

I finally got playing 5 a side again after 10 years away from the game. Was finally finding some form of old when this bastard decided to take me out with an elbow tackle into my ribs. Bruised ribs - and they hurt like hell!

I still don't know how I managed to play on afterwards but I gave him a very hard time with some brutal tackles for the rest of the game :wave:

ahh you gotta love football eh, classy stuff.......... two footed challenges were my speciality back at school, a true sign of someone who cant play...

love watching tho, hence why i am a saints fan, man we stink right about now........but still up the southampton army!!!