Soilwork / Death Angel U.S Tour

johan68

Apr 3, 2008
Clearwater, FL, U.S.A
Pretty massive line up.... Not sure how Swashbuckle found their way in though.

SOILWORK, DEATH ANGEL, AUGURY, MUTINY WITHIN, SWASHBUCKLE

07/14/10 Jaxx – W. Springfield, VA

07/15/10 The Trocadero – Philadelphia, PA

07/16/10 The Gramercy Theatre – New York, NY

07/17/10 The Palladium – Worcester, MA

07/18/10 FouFounes Electriques – Montreal, QC – CANADA
07/19/10 The Opera House – Toronto, ON – CANADA

07/20/10 Peabody’s – Cleveland, OH

07/21/10 Blondie’s – Detroit, MI

07/22/10 Reggies Rock Club – Chicago, IL

07/23/10 The Rave – Milwaukee, WI

07/24/10 The Rock – Maplewood, MN

07/27/10 El Corazon – Seattle, WA

07/28/10 Rickshaw Theater – Vancouver, BC – CANADA

07/29/10 Hawthorne Theatre – Portland, OR

07/30/10 Slim’s – San Francisco, CA

07/31/10 The Galaxy Theatre – Santa Ana, CA

08/01/10 Ramona Mainstage – Ramona, CA

08/02/10 The Clubhouse – Tempe, AZ

08/03/10 The Rock – Tucson, AZ

08/05/10 Emo’s – Austin, TX

08/06/10 Ridglea Theater – Ft. Worth, TX

08/07/10 Meridian – Houston, TX

08/09/10 The Club at Firestone – Orlando, FL

08/10/10 Volume 11 – Raleigh, NC

08/11/10 Headliner’s Music Hall – Louisville, KY

08/12/10 Gil’s Bar and Grill – Virginia Beach, VA

08/13/10 Sonar – Baltimore, MD

08/14/10 Diesel Nightclub – Pittsburgh, PA

08/15/10 Webster Theater – Hartford, CT

No way Bob, Soilwork is great still as is Death Angel, and Augury is a new force to be recokend with but Mutiny Within and Swashbuckle should just stay home

Mutiny Within are every way generic and paint by numbers metal act. I can see thier future.....opening for almost every large tour package for the next year or so. Then release a second disc that no one really buys....label drops them and they vanish into obscurity.

Soilwork - never a band I could get into. Saw them live with In Flames many years ago and was never impressed by them.

Death Angel - in the 80's they were something. Still not an amazing band but one who had lots of potential. The out put in the last decade is borderline garbage.

Swashbuckle - dont really need to go into this one. Wish they would just go away finally. does anyone really own thier CD and play it regularly?

Augury - seeming interseting but not enough to sit through this line up. Kind of had it with the beauty and the beast style vocals. They do seem the most talented and interesting on this tour though.

with so many other shows to look forward to....this one is a clunker

Augury - seeming interseting but not enough to sit through this line up. Kind of had it with the beauty and the beast style vocals. They do seem the most talented and interesting on this tour though.

with so many other shows to look forward to....this one is a clunker

Check out Augury again, because they dont have a female vocalist that tours. There are only a two or three songs It hink on the new disc that even have female vocals. When I saw them with Obscura and Hatesphere (i wont include Black Dicklia Murder since I left) they tore the place apart.

The Soilwork / Darkane tour last year was incredible. Can't wait to see them again.
Missed Augury when they were here and am looking forward to that as well.

Although Death Angel's cd outputs have been a little weak as of late, I still enjoy them live.
Don't know Mutiny Within.
Don't like Swashbuckle (however, if I get drunk enough I might enjoy it)

Like Dolomite said - I would check them out again. They had a female vocalist on a few songs on their debut as a background vocalist. She's not in the band. And the guest female vocalist on the new one is on 2 tracks. Hardly a "beauty and beast" band. I'm looking forward to this show. Never have seen Augury and I'm always up for DA (I liked their new stuff).

I just don't "get" Soilwork. Have tried listening to their stuff and saw them live (since I got in for free) on the tour with Darkane. I even met the guys who are nice, but I just don't see what the big deal is. There is nothing special about them and I really don't like the vocals.

I just don't "get" Soilwork. Have tried listening to their stuff and saw them live (since I got in for free) on the tour with Darkane. I even met the guys who are nice, but I just don't see what the big deal is. There is nothing special about them and I really don't like the vocals.

Nothing to feel bad about.
They are hardly even a metal band anymore.
If people like em....great. If you don't....great.

Nothing to feel bad about.
They are hardly even a metal band anymore.
If people like em....great. If you don't....great.

It doesn't make me feel bad about not liking them what so ever. It's just one of those things where I'm just more curious as to why people like them.

It doesn't make me feel bad about not liking them what so ever. It's just one of those things where I'm just more curious as to why people like them.

I guess just because Natural Born Chaos is pretty much one of if not the best Melodic Death record ever made, and just hearing one or two tracks live is well worth it for me. On that last tour with Darkane when they played 6-8 songs from NBC by request of fans, it was truly an amazing evening minus the girl that thought she deserved a spot in front of me because she was a chick, and me fighting for my spot got me kicked out, good thing it was right before they were done.

NBC is melodic death metal?????????????????????

Glad I wasn't drinking as it would have landed all over my screen!

I would call it melodic hard rock at best.
And yes, I HAVE heard the disc. I used to own it.