Soilwork - Rejection Role Cover

It's largely very good, but there absolute top end seems pretty flat. The upper mids are all good but maybe a little bit of a boost past the 10k range? idk

Reactions: ShamStalin
Good job. Just work a little on high frequencies to add more crispiness and clarity to the whole mix.
Snare sounds very good to me. What is your snare processing? Its well balanced and cracks very nice :)

Reactions: ShamStalin
Thank you so much for the inputs guys! WIll be uploading the video soon!

*Regarding the Stems/Raw hurm.. :) We'll see how it goes :p

Reallly good mix, fucking awesome snare as already said
Lack a little bit of high end for me too and vocals during chorus are a little bit too loud but very good mix ;)

Please share your stems ^^

Very good job man! This sounds great. I love this song! The guitars could be more aggressive and upfront tho. You should work more on the transitions and automation details such as delay feedback and verb tails. Also maybe more verb/dly on the solo on some parts.

Very good job man! This sounds great. I love this song! The guitars could be more aggressive and upfront tho. You should work more on the transitions and automation details such as delay feedback and verb tails. Also maybe more verb/dly on the solo on some parts.

Thank you so much for the inputs I'll note that down in my head :D I'm still careless on those but now after hearing your feedbacks, I'll put more on extra efforts for the automations [FXs].

It lacks a bit of guitars to my taste too, but it really seems to be only a balance issue as one can already hear what they are playing even if they are quite pack in the mix!
Apart from that, good job!