"Solens Rötter" - the reviews

For me, Sölens Rötter is the best Vintersorg release since Cosmic Genesis... I love VFTSG and TFB, but the folk element here makes me very happy!

I think SR is the best combination between the progresive musical exploration and the folk/nature feelings... I could write a lot of pages, but I think this is enough to understand my idea.

The drums are real or not? (I ordered SR but still not landed here)

For me, Sölens Rötter is the best Vintersorg release since Cosmic Genesis... I love VFTSG and TFB, but the folk element here makes me very happy!

I think SR is the best combination between the progresive musical exploration and the folk/nature feelings... I could write a lot of pages, but I think this is enough to understand my idea.

I agree with EVERY word above :headbang:

Can't wait for tomorrow. Will finally have this album in my hands. I haven't listened to one second yet so I am very excited to say the least!!! I can't believe how long it has been since The Focusing Blur came out already.

I'll tell you this
I've been listening to SR since it was leaked(should get the cd this week) two months ago and it's still going strong...how's that for a review?

I'll tell you this
I've been listening to SR since it was leaked(should get the cd this week) two months ago and it's still going strong...how's that for a review?

Sounds like Visions from the spiral generator to me, make sure you dont ruin it for yourself though it's hard to enjoy it after if you listen to it too much. I listened to Visions everyday for a year, still love it though but I've stopped listening to it that often.