Solution .45

Yes. The guy next to me, after their set, said "Holy hit you can really scream!" Awesome set list, brilliant performance. And live debut! So amazing. I can't wait for their next album.

The audience reaction completely vindicates the Soilwork billing for next year too.

Also here's the set list:

For Aeons Past
On Embered Fields Adust
Wirethrone
Through Night-kingdomed Gates
Spirit Side Dreaming (Japanese bonus track)
Into Shadow
The Close Beyond
Roswell 47
Gravitational Lensing

Awesome stuff. I almost lost my mind for Gravitational Lensing.

The Japanese bonus track was Spirit Side Dreaming. And for the record they DID NOT play Lethean Tears. If I had one bitch about their set it was that Lethean Tears wasn't played.

Would've loved to see "Clandestinity Now," but I can understand the omission. However, I never thought I would see a Hypocrisy cover at ProgPower...awesome.

It was a really great set. They sounded great too. For a first show, wow man, good stuff. I wish id been a little more awake. I'm really glad this and Primordial type bands are getting a go at the stage and that they're getting such (widely) great responses.

I've know about them doing Roswell for a couple of months. It was really hard to keep it a secret considering I love the band who wrote it so much (Hypocrisy). And even harder to know I'd miss it.

All hail the Solution! \m/

wow
just.fucking.WOW.
i was not a fan...
i am a fan

::hail::
and, they were SUPER nice dudes when i ran into them in the bar later - totally STOKED to have been able to play for PPUSA

thank you to Su's new Matt for making me stay and give them a shot - i owe you one for that! xx

I've know about them doing Roswell for a couple of months. It was really hard to keep it a secret considering I love the band who wrote it so much (Hypocrisy). And even harder to know I'd miss it.
I saw the mention of a cover in your interview (nicely done, btw, as always), but I never would've guessed a Hypocrisy song...very cool that they did it, and that it turned on at least one new fan in this thread to Hypocrisy's music.