Somber

Almost every song by Katatonia describes the problems that I face everday in my life. The songs keep me going.

It makes me a little (not little too much) depressive. You can not cry you can not cry out it makes you depressive.I can not find
"the problems that I face everday in my life" in the songs but i find me in the songs umm do you understand me? :cry:
I fell the samethings but i explain it diffrently "not like katatonia" but i like their explainations umm I love them :D

"In your eyes you are alive but in my eyes you are a lie!"

They bring such mood... only they can do this.
I feel that someone can really understand all my problems, and they are so near to me, even cry sometimes. This is not black depression this is light sadness, melancholy.
Anthony Arcturus.:cry:

I used to listen to DO and cut myself....deep.....
katatonia is my loneliness.....my only friend......my pain.....my hope......my hopelesness......my salvation.....my anger......my jealousy.......my love......my life and my death.....they are the only band who are these things.....

^^What can I say after that?:lol:

Katatonia makes me feel happy actually, what I have with music is an opposite reaction, deppresive music makes me happy, agressive music makes me calm, etc.

no they wont, they'll wake you up first.....check under your bed tonight to make sure....

once i dreamt a teletubbie wanted to kill me... a blue one,... is there a blue one?

sometimes their songs make me smile but almost all songs describe feelings anybody can quit and sometimes i feel the songs describe my heart.