Some Anathema Images

thanks guniz! enis sent me the photo of the stage up there, i was amazed. it's the best i've seen of anathema.

Thanks for posting those pics!! I have a question though. It seems like Anathema pictures are scattered around the internet and if you do find a site, it is only a certain time period of Anathema (for instance, where are some good pics of Duncan and Daz??) Does anyone have a site or know a site that has some pics from each album/era of Anathema?? Or perhaps someone can upload images here?? It would be much appreciated. :D

here are some old photos from anathema-istanbul concert which was in 2000.

12.jpg

5.jpg

13.jpg

5.jpg

look at the kunt to the far right, you'd think butter wouldnt melt in his mouth, never trust anyone with those type of spectacles, never :puke:

ive got his verbs on a tape here somewhere, would like to chop it up for sampling :tickled:

DeaThStaR said:
Seems that the black Gibson is probably broken, since Vincent is playing another one :(

no, don't worry.. he snapped a string early on in the set, so i gave him this other guitar, and then after that he just didn't see me with the black gibson being ready anymore.. so he continued on that one.

about the amps: they all used rental equipment.. only vinny used the same type of amplifier he has

actually, those body parts in the a4 booklet, what belongs to who?

miranda sent me around christmas some old anathema pics to upload them for her, i posted them around that time, but i'll do here again then, if she reads this: do you still have some, they're fun to watch

Duncan looked dashing then, cool style, leather trousers, I bet he was the favourite among girl fans.

No, he's never changed any of mine.

That's certainly a good thing though, I mean I appreciate that. I've changed lots of diapers too, though I have no kids.

Now what's that if not trying to impress girls, "oh, how cute, he can change diapers even though he's a rock star". What a hypocrite.