Some CoB questions...

Before this thread gets dropped, I'd like to point out this site, with DOZENS of Biblical errors and inconsitancies: For example, it was prophecized that Tyre would be destroyed by King Nebudcanezzar{sp}, but he only managed to take the costal cities, and was eventually repulsed by the Tyrians:

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_name.html

To quote one of the best metal bands of our time:

Selling your God
Preaching the word of the
fallen one
Asking your price
Your fee will be damnation

Sinners selling God door to door
Masking lies
Why do you?

Sell God

Follow the Lord will set you free
Hoping to live for eternity
Led to believe he was the one
Your life returned
It wasn't gone

Sell God
- Into Eternity

One last thing: This is a quiz for Christians. Take it and tell me how well you score. ;)
http://exchristian.net/3/

Religion and sex are power plays
manipulate the people for the money they pay
selling skin, selling god
the numbers look the same on their credit cards

- Queensryche, "operation mindcrime"

What a bunch of pussys!! Scared what your mummy or daddy's gonna say, all christians are whipped! Move out of your parents and stand on your own two feet. Oh yeah you guys in the states can't rent an apartment till you're older, ha ha oh well... become hobo's that sounds like fun.

So have you guys checked out Kalmah, they're a finnish band who sound alot like COB but a little heavier, less keyboards but still a great band on the whole. I'd recommend the album Swamplord.

Missery said:
I just did the quiz and i'M totally CLUELESS.... none answered right.. but i'm no christian ;-)

That's because the quiz is made soley of Biblical contradictions. It's impossible to get any of them right, because the answers all contradict themselves.

youve all got it fucking wrong.
Who the fuck cares? One day we'll all be dead and won't have to care about this place. let the sterotypical Christians believe what the want don't pester them and although they most likely will pester you just do what you think is right. will all find out in a few decades anyway.

I was raised in a christian home. I listen to purely satanic metal. Children of bodom look like the fucking gospel compared to some bands. I'm very interested in other religeons, especially paganism, and the Magdalene grail theorys etc. I'm still a christian. I wasn't for a while but am again now because i want to be. I have done a lot of research so none of you fuckers tell me i'm a fucking clone or am blind or ignorant you fucking cocksuckers.

the bible is filled with lots of contradictions but what are you going to acomplish by trying to proove it wrong? the bible happens to have lots of information on how you can live a happy life. Blame religious wars on people not religeon. Man are fucking tossers that canot be open to other religeons.

Non christians practicse what you preach and but the fuck out of other peoples beliefs. don't spread your word if you don't want them to.

from a the most unorthodox angriest christian metal head in the fucking world.

by the wat, infernal savant.
did you know your fucking avatar of "the seal of the church of satan"???
were you aware that satanism is responsible for destroying this otherwise beautiful symbol?

the pentagran is a pagan symbol of the sacared feminin and the godess venus. (the star venus completes a perfect pentagram across the sky in it's cycle) and Baphomet has nothing to do with satan. He's a pagan god of fertility represented with a goats head and has nothing to do with satan or Leviathan which is usualy inscribed around your bogus seal that means nothing.

Heavenscent said:
I'm not really into satanism and black-metalstuff, but Barathrum just so totally kicks ass....

Hell yeah! Barathrum does kick ass.Last Day In Heaven and I Am Very Posessed are my fav.God,I have to listen to that songs now :)
Ah and by the way: Waaaaaaaarrrmeeeeeeetaaaaaaal :p

heh age and religion have nothing to do with music...I'm also 16 and my mum gave me a borknagar album for my birthday! she is christian too...listening to metal doesn't mean that you'll burn in hell...god loves us all!!

zakk wylde child laiho said:
... ...it is not being narrow-minded, it is being smart, and understanding the nature of man. ...
No, all that stuff you wrote is about having narrow-minded views about the nature of man. You were born to Christian parents, go to a Christian school and block out anything that might cast a new light on your views.

I respect open-minded Christians like erishkigal, but I've talked to many Christians like you, when I was trying to see the world from their perspective for a change. And I've always heard exactly the same stereotyped words and arguments that you used in this thread...... you'll probably say now I'm another sinner bashing Christians, but I can't help it, I'm just sick and tired of your inbred, stereotyped, narrow-minded views.

Also, I've had some really bad experience with a Christian group, and all I can say is: Some of your beliefs, some extreme Christians are outrightly dangerous.

pallarandersvisa said:
ummm, does anyone know about the song SIXPOUNDer?

i dont think his mommy will like it if she hears "SIX SIX SIX!"" coming from his room

fuck the moms =D my parents let me liste stuff like barathrum and my mom even bought me Cradle of Filth cd =DD