Some fresh tests for the summer...

my personality thingie:

ACTIVIST
(Dominant Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Claudia
Like just 4% of the population you are an ACTIVIST (DECF)-- motivated and righteous, you feel the need to change this harsh, horrible world we live in. The world would be your oyster, if you weren't 27% likely to be vegetarian. Anyway, you are forceful and outgoing, so you enjoy interacting with other people and are willing to aggressively pursue your goals. If you are male, you are probably thin and lanky, just because that's what activists look like. If you are female, you probably wear thick-rimmed glasses and tight clothes *or* some kind of hippie outfit. Also, sometimes you have trouble with orgasms, since you have trouble losing control.

In more general terms, you are driven much more by emotion than logic. But because of your ideals, you are more interested in real-world results than abstract conclusions.

Advice from us: Make sure you listen to your opposition. Don't hasten to attack different ideologies. This will also help your relationship with your friends.

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
What, like 'Hey, Ben, here's a million dollars', or 'Here, take my car, I trust you'? I'd like either of those :D

nope, nope... something about my long history of obsession for people with a public persona... but let him say that, he's funnier :p

h

my personality:

MASTERMIND
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Thinker)

Francesco,
Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

as for the iq thing, i gave up on the second page of language questions. :rolleyes:

Miolo

Like just 6% of the population you are a PERFORMER (DEAF)--personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.

You like being naked.

Anyhow, you have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible you're Madonna.

Go figure, last night I was a politician, but I go to pick up the results and this is what I get...oh well, politician, performer...not much difference really ;)

The Personality Test:

MENTOR (Submissive Extrovert Abstract Thinker)

Like just 6% of all the population you are a MENTOR (SEAT). Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people are wrong.

The reality is that you DON'T really WANT to impose personal views or beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge.

You're the reason that people say "teachers are also students." You are as much a learner as a master, and this satisfies you.

You won't die a lonely death, but towards the end you'll grow introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. This will last for decades, and you'll die after your spouse.

The Gay Test: I'm 22% gay. (typical straight guy: 39%)

The Are You Dateable? Test: 86% dateable. :) "Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand." "

And the tests will go on...

EDIT:
The Un-telligent Test: 78% Un-telligent ("significantly higher than the current average of 60%")
"Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 78% Un-telligent"

The guys over at The Spark must have a whole lot of spare time... ;)

MENTOR
(Submissive Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 6%of the population you are a MENTOR. Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people are wrong. The reality is that you DON'T really WANT to impose personal views or beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge. You're the reason that people say "teachers are also students." You are as much a learner as a master, and this satisfies you. You won't die a lonely death, but towards the end you'll grow introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. This will last for decades, and you'll die after your spouse.

Sounds a bit like me... except I DO want to impose my opinions on others. They'll be better off with them. ;)

:mad:

wha-- "in your life, you'll have sex with 3 people"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

well.. as long as the other two are at once, i guess that can't be too bad

prober
(dominant introvert concrete feeler )

like just 3% of the population you are a prober (dicf)--curious, passionate, driven, and probing. you're the kind of person who can't leave well enough alone. you have a very strong personality and a sense of adventure. and you'd rather go out and experience things for yourself than take someone else's word for it. some people probably think you're a maniac.
people have a hard time believing you're an intelligent person. perhaps there's a reason for this? time will tell.

i am 50% gay and 50% male :lol:

@rei: so i get you're a heterosexual woman, as i suspected all along :lol:

h

well, anything i might have wanted to say about dark_jester being a politician was more or less nullified by the fact that i am a:

POLITICIAN
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 5% of the population you are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)--forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. You are strong-willed and extroverted, so you enjoy interacting with other people. You aggressively pursue your goals.

Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life.

Whatever. You *are* manipulative. Whether you use your power for "good" or "bad", it's up to you. If you're confused what good or bad means, ask a HEALER. Like EXPERIMENTERS, you have a propensity for cheating.

:lol:

rahvin.

Some steps on.
Since the last time I tried the personaly test I made some improvements. From Politic to mentor... oh, I'm on the way to finally become _democratic_ ehm....

Like just 6% of the population you are a MENTOR (SEAT). Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people are wrong.

The reality is that you DON'T really WANT to impose personal views or beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge.

You're the reason that people say "teachers are also students." You are as much a learner as a master, and this satisfies you.

You won't die a lonely death, but towards the end you'll grow introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. This will last for decades, and you'll die after your spouse.

@rahve: no matter what you try to fool us into believing, truth is that you are a dwarf (SHORT).

Unusually disadvantaged in the height department, you are nonetheless showing a very resilient body. You will live for up to 200 years. Everyone will be happy.

You might want to take up mining activities - dwarves are made for caves and viceversa, it's a romance that courses through history with disquieting continuity. In brief, go lock yourself underground.

You haeve a fondness for gold, gold, gold; be kind to your friends and offer them some. All in all, you still might make them content.

h

:lol:

They didn't want to offend height-challenged people my friend, that's politicial correctness for you...
By the way, has anyone else taken the gender test and just got a white page with 'FAILED' written on it?