Some fresh tests for the summer...

your Sex IQ is 130!

You scored higher than 97% of other people who have taken our test.

:err:

...and while this hypothesis is theoretically founded, we will never have the opportunity of seeing it work in practice, because it's never happened in the history of mankind. :p

@rahvin: don't think you are not taking that test. nobody tosses a dwarf indeed!

Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Elrond is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a short biography.

I dont want to be Elrond. I want to be Malachi Constant or Eriond.

Samwise Gamgee

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

"But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer."

...If I'm optimistic, I hate to think what pessimism feels like. :p Something tells me it's a flawed test.

@CoT: it happened to me too, but after pushing back and the result button a few times, it finally worked. not to say that you're not unique though.. :p

@hyena: if it's never happened so far, that only increases the probability of it happening sometime in the near future. :D

/Siren (who loves the theory of chances)

Siren said:
@hyena: if it's never happened so far, that only increases the probability of it happening sometime in the near future. :D
and the fact that so far you haven't been able to breathe with your ears makes it more likely to happen in the future.

/Siren (who loves the theory of chances)
i'm sure you just tell the theory of chances you love it in order to get it to bed. ;)

rahvin said:
and the fact that so far you haven't been able to breathe with your ears makes it more likely to happen in the future.
Maybe i haven't been able to breathe with my ears, but at least my ears are able to breathe. ;)
Anyways your point is null and irrelevant, if you want me to explain why, just ring the bell. ;)

rahvin said:
i'm sure you just tell the theory of chances you love it in order to get it to bed.
whatever will i do, now that my plan is uncovered??? :( :( :(
*tries to justify self to the theory of chances while promising i wouldn't crash it to the rocks* (damn you rahvin :mad: )

Siren said:
Anyways your point is null and irrelevant, if you want me to explain why, just ring the bell. ;)
thanks. but nah, i've spent enough time around people who like statistics a lot to know all the arguments and counter-arguments by heart. some are too fascinating for their own good, they can easily become lines to animate party conversations and their level of twistability (uh?) is scary.

Lina, your Sex IQ is 134!

You scored higher than 99% of other people who have taken our test.

~~~~

Jean-Luc Picard

picard.jpg

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.