Some fresh tests for the summer...

Guess what...

You are most like
Tom Bombadil

Though not in the movie (unfortunately), Tom helps the hobbits cast off their concerns for a while. He radiates warmth and festivity.
You are expressive and good at improvisation. You have a contagious humor and joy of living. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have good observational skills. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Like Boromir, you are not content to sit on the sidelines while the action takes place around you.

Traits: Open minded, easy going, persuassive, optimistic about the future. On the dark side you could be exploitative and an opportunist.

-phyros (who is quite content, since Tom has the most beutiful woman in the world as his wife, and the world as his playground ;) )

Galadriel, the lady of lorien

Like many elves, galadriel has a rich inner life and a level of mystery. Although elves say both yes and know hen sought for counsel, their insight is valuable. She has exceptional empathic abilities.

You are likely to be quiet, and gentle, enjoying helping other people grow and realize their potential. Others may view you as mystical. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have a tendency to introspection. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You try to schedule your life as much as possible. You tend to finish your work before resting.

The Orcs display the evil side of this personality with their lenghty torture methods.

Traits:Empathic, benevolent,looking to the future. On the dark side you could be sadistic.

:err:......sadistic? :eek:

Claudia, your Sex IQ is 117!

You scored higher than 87% of other people who have taken our test.

As you were taking the test, we measured how your sexual knowledge stacks up in the 8 areas that contribute to your Sex IQ. You scored highest when it comes to knowing about sexual orientaion. But it might surprise you how you scored in the other areas that make you sexually smart.

I suppose that the amount of money they want to charge me to let me know new and exciting facts about myself might surprise me even more. :p

cool test about "which sci-fi or fantasy character are you?"

click

and that's me (yeah, rahve, i can hear your "no wonder" from here)

aragorn.jpg

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will.

marcus cole

marcus.jpg

an honest and chivalrous adventurer who pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

i am a ranger. we walk in the dark places no others will enter. we stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. we live for the one, we die for the one.

bah. :bah:

Obi-Wan Kenobi :erk:

With the prowess of a seasoned samurai and the wisdom of a wizard, you try to do the sort of things that root out evil.

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded

Princess Leia

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins!