Some fresh tests for the summer...

Like just 3% of the population you are a BUSINESSMAN (DECT). Hide the children and protect the bunnies, basically. In ancient times you would be a deadly barbarian. These days, you're perfect for Wall Street. You prefer concrete thinking to a more creative style, and your direct modes of thought and action help you succeed in whatever you may try to accomplish.

Your forceful and outgoing personality can make you seem like a hothead, but because your mind ultimately rules your heart you rarely let your emotions get in the way of your goals. By the way, think of Genghis Kahn buying seven million pork bellies on the trading market, and then eating half of them, and you have yourself. Good luck.

interesting...but i already know i am a heartless bastard

I am most like:

Meriadoc (Merry) Brandybuck

You are probably not shy in stepping forward and taking charge. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have a tendency to introspection. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You try to schedule your life as much as possible. You tend to finish your work before resting.

Traits: Pragmatic, autonomous, ingenious, resolute. On the dark side you could desire power and domination.

Lord of the rings test:
Test based upon the Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Tests aaaaaaaargh

soooooooap,You are most like
Legolas, Son of Thranduil

Legolas knows his way around in the world, with a keen understanding of nature. He is often oblivious to the pain and fatigue of his activities.
Though reserved, you excel in aesthetic endeavors. If a mountain is there, you will climb it. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have good observational skills. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Like Boromir, you are not content to sit on the sidelines while the action takes place around you.

Traits: Open minded, easy going, persuassive, optimistic about the future. On the dark side you could be exploitative and an opportunist.

hmmmmmmm quite satisfying :p

sv.jpg

that is me???? :muahahahaaha: XDDDDDDDD

fathervic (the little angel)

You are most like
Aragorn (Stryder) Son of Arathorn

Aragorn's decisions often seem against conventional wisdom, but he knows what to do and why it must be done, regardless of the cost.
You are good at making contingency plans and come up wiith efficient means to acheive clear-cut ends. You are highly independent, and continue on with your plans even in the face of data that might suggest to others that it's no longer feasible. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have a tendency to introspection. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You try to schedule your life as much as possible. You tend to finish your work before resting.

As the foil to Aragorn, Sauron clearly embodies the evil side of this personality.

Traits: Pragmatic, autonomous, ingenious, resolute. On the dark side you could desire power and domination.

FatherVic (waiting for someone to find the "yet_another_interesting_though_pointless_test :D )

sev.jpg

the villain test was a boooore and the results pire bullshit :D

FatherVic@ you are aragorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my hero!!!!!!!
:worship:

:rolleyes:

~mel~ (well,legolas is chupi,aragorn would be best..at least i'm not Gimli or :yow: Boromir)

Originally posted by Melancholia
[~mel~ (well,legolas is chupi,aragorn would be best..at least i'm not Gimli or :yow: Boromir)

ehmmm what do you have against Gimli???? It's not his problem that in the first movie he seems to be as retarded as a hobbit, you'll see next time in Helm hah!!! :p

fathervic ( DRCRO - Dwarf Race Cultural Rights Organization)

well,in my humble opinion the problem in the first movie is not him being retarded ,but the way he looks ......poor person.... while in the book he seems cool to me,in the movie he is rather hmmm i dare to say ludicrous.......
Nobody tosses a dwarf :p

:lol: now that i read it again this part "the problem in the first movie is not him being retarded " sounds as if i considered him to be retarded which in fact he is not....
bubu....when will i learn to express my ideas in a more understandable way...grrrr

oh,indeed,i've mistyped "pure" :saint:

errrrrrrr......... : embarassed to death :

ehehe you know i said it,cause it wasn't based on upon the Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Tests like the LoTR one :rolleyes:

yup, everybody knows that if it's not Myers-Briggs/Keirsey stuff then it's not worth :p ;)

fathervic (if you're not into Myers-Briggs/Keirsey you are not my friend!!!) :loco:

You are most like
Beregond, Guard of the Citidel

Beregond, loyal to the protection of Minas Tirith, supervises the gates of the city.
You are eager to enforce rules and regulations and are probably good with logistics. You tend to worry about society falling apart. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have good observational skills. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You try to schedule your life as much as possible. You tend to finish your work before resting.

As Sam says:"I have something to do before the end. I must see it through, sir, if you understand."

Traits: Dependable, beneficient, usually living in the past. On the dark side you could be a hoarder.

Miolo (gimme more tests!!!! :D )