Some good Grindcore bands

Napalm Death, I'd start with 'Utopia Banished'
Brutal Truth-Need To Control.
Misery Index-Retaliate

Assuck is killer too.

Good YOU is an oxymoron... oh yeah. :p

Circle Of Dead Children, Pig Destroyer, Intense Hammer Rage, Exhumed (their first is pretty much grind, later stuff is more death metal), Fuck... I'm Dead, Prostitute Disfigurement, Mortician (kinda death/grind), Blood Duster, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Cumchrist...

Other than that, I don't really know, I'm gonna be watching this myself :D

Not all of these are strictly pure grind, but they all rock... Assuck, Pig Destroyer, Neuraxis, Cephalic Carnage, Abaddon Incarnate, Disfear, Prosthetic Cunt, Balatonizer, Fuck... I'm Dead, Catasexual Urge Motivation, WTN, The County Medical Examiners, Napalm Death, Brutal Truth, Extreme Noise Terror, Suppository, Circle Of Dead Children, Papercut Homicide.

Lykathea Aflame, although they have different elements... still some grind and they are good

check out:

Fornicator - Fornicator
Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless
Leng Tch'e - ManMadePredator
Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness
Terrorizer - World Downfall
Pig Destroyer - Prowler In the Yard
Gadget - Remote
Nasum - Human 2.0
Ahumado Granujo - Splatter Tekk
Birdflesh - Night of the Ultimate Mosh
Vulgar Pigeons - Imperialism
Fuck...I'm Dead - Bring On The Dead
WTN - Rotting In Pestilence
Extreme Noise Terror - Being and Nothing
Assück - Misery Index
Blood Duster - Cunt

Prostitute Disfigurement and Lykathea Aflame are not grind.

Ahumado Granujo is hilarious, yet pretty damn good.

Circle of Dead Children > everything.

There both brutal death metal. A few more suggestions:

Agathocles - Humarrogance
Cephalic - Blasted into lunacy
Dispised icon - The healing process
Bodies in the gears of the apparatus - Simian Hybrid Prototype
Repulsion - Horrified
Cephalectomy - Eclipsing the dawn
Japanische Kampfhörspiele - Hardcore Aus Der Ersten Welt

I hardly like any pure grind. The only grindcore bands I like are (most of these are a hybrid of death and grind):

early Carcass
early Napalm Death
Abaddon Incarnate
Pig Destroyer
Terrorizer
Man Must Die
Bowel Stew
Corpsefucking Art
Assuck
Vaginal Jesus
Repulsion
The Berzerker

maybe I am missing some, but I do not listen to much grind.

Brutal Truth is the most solid one I know of. Early Carcass and early Bolt Thrower are worth a look.

The Irish band Scald is most certainly worth a look if you're adventurous enough doomsh sludge prog-grind.

J. said:
The Irish band Scald is most certainly worth a look if you're adventurous enough doomsh sludge prog-grind.
Scald are great, but I don't find them to be grind in any way. Their music is for the most part not fast, and they never use blastbeats. To me it sounds more like fucked up, technical, complex sludgy death/half-thrash. Great stuff nonetheless.

Neuraxis sound like melodic death metal to me. A term I hate to use but they do. They are not brutal or regular death metal.

There earlier stuff was brutal death, there newer stuff (truth beyond) is both brutal and melodic. There definately not pure grind and thats for sure!