Some more of my recent mixes... Lilitu

glad you like the production man... but why can't you just say, "i don't like that music", or "it's not my thing" or something... what you've put is offensive and uncalled for. yes, the singer is influenced by Mike Patton... it's obvious... obvious enough that i don't think anyone should really have to ask. is that a bad thing? i don't think so, personally. Patton doesn't sing like this anymore, so..... who cares?

The mix sounds good. Definitely pretty tight and defined. Nice job...:headbang:

Jason/Lilutu...glad to see you guys getting your stuff properly recorded. My former band (Phoenix Down) actually played with you guys a months or two ago when we all played with Life of Agony in VA. We hung out some with LOA and OSM from that show, but I don't think we had a chance to track you guys down. Regardless, good stuff.

Fyhed said:
Is that Lead singer trying to be Mike Patton or what?

His vocals sound like Pattons vocals on "The Real Thing".

The music is gay, production is very good. These guys will be on MTV before you know it.
hey man lets face it, its not extreme death metal.. but its by no means "gay" as you put it. there double bass and some blast beats and some pretty metal qualities to it and yea its catchy. and who cares if they end up on mtv? all the better for them if they do, and james for that matter.

I think the music is pretty cool, it would probly grow on me even more if I listened more as well.

Finally got a chance to listen to them, very cool stuff and as far as I'm concerned, the more people who are influenced by Mike Patton, the better because there is one thing I always have to ask myself in my day to day life:

247876656_l.jpg

Honestly I think the vocals remind me of Ville from HIM more than Mike Patton - but a little of both for sure. Which is a great mix, those are two of my favorite singers!

silverwulf said:
The mix sounds good. Definitely pretty tight and defined. Nice job...:headbang:

Jason/Lilutu...glad to see you guys getting your stuff properly recorded. My former band (Phoenix Down) actually played with you guys a months or two ago when we all played with Life of Agony in VA. We hung out some with LOA and OSM from that show, but I don't think we had a chance to track you guys down. Regardless, good stuff.

Yeah, I remember you guys. We did not have much hanging out time as we were pre-occupied while we were there with a few things. We may be playing at Jaxx very soon again! Thanks for the positive comments!

Jason/Lilitu

ruinandmisery said:
haha "gay" gotta love it! I guess "we" are all "gay" as well! Thanks for listening guys!
yea i turned "gay" earlier today listening to it. but thats a good thing because according to that dude being "gay" will get us all on mtv! this is going to rule.

Good production, like the sound of the mesa, astounding how you can get such a decent sound out of it. Singer sounds like the guy from lost prophets ( the way mike patton used to sound ). I think " Gay " is just another way of saying " crap ", it holds true over here in the U.K. , thats for sure. I dont think the guys in any way homophobic. Its just puerile slang, we all use it from time to time, no need to get defensive. I think its kinda nasty how you all gang up on one person like this. Just tell the guy its uncalled for and leave it at that. He certainly doesnt deserve two pages of bullying.

Familia><Publica said:
I think its kinda nasty how you all gang up on one person like this. Just tell the guy its uncalled for and leave it at that. He certainly doesnt deserve two pages of bullying.
i think its funny how we do it