Some more of my recent mixes... Lilitu

Kazrog said:
If you don't personally like something as a matter of taste, keep it to yourself

I called you a troll because I've observed you bashing things on this forum in a similar fashion to what you've done here. I'll gladly take this back and let it go if you stop making mindlessly negative posts.

I think that it is healthy for people to express negative opinions, we all need criticism in life.

Furthermore, I couldn't care less if you take back what you said mate. Say what you want.

Fyhed said:
I think that it is healthy for people to express negative opinions, we all need criticism in life.

Furthermore, I couldn't care less if you take back what you said mate. Say what you want.

I agree that negative opinions can be constructive, but you are not expressing yours in a constructive way. What is Lilitu supposed to do to fix their apparent "gayness" anyway and please your all-knowing ears? Do away with melody and play a constant torrent of blast beats? My music with BACKMASK must sound like Ricky Martin to you by way of comparison...

If you don't care what I say about you, then why did you say you were offended? Maybe you were being sarcastic... whatever, in any case, try to be more constructive with your so-called "criticism" (which fails to meet the Oxford dictionary definition "the analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work")

Fyhed said:

Fyhed... c'mon buddy, you don't have to be a social genius to know the difference between criticism and completely unconstructive bashing. this is getting out of hand... just stop, everyone, please.

Fyhed, you're ok by me. i would never simply negatively bash someone with no constructive aspect or no disclaimer as to it being just my opinion in a public forum like that, especially not by using "name-calling" or labelling... but that's me.

I like the fact that he says it's "gay," it means that we are doing something right. You can't please everyone, and for that we are all different. If we all liked the same things it would be boring. This is at least entertaining to say the least...Kudos!

Jason "gay" Lilitu:cry:

Hey Jason, I have an old demo of your band. I believe it's the one with the purple label on the cassette. Whatever happened to that chick that was in the band? Can't remember her name but her aol name was pitchick something or other.

neverpurify said:
Hey Jason, I have an old demo of your band. I believe it's the one with the purple label on the cassette. Whatever happened to that chick that was in the band? Can't remember her name but her aol name was pitchick something or other.

She has been out of the band since 1999. We have put out several albums without her. Adina

J.