Some news regarding activities

the music has swallowed Mr V into a Vortex of Endless notes.

Vintersorg-Music.jpg

Ahhh, Tejano.

Tejano is a form of Mexican folk music, that originated in southern Texas. It's sung in Spanish. It's also insanely popular there, and in other parts of the world with a large Mexican population.

The music itself often features accordion and other brass instruments, along with a simple drum beat in the background. It's an extension of Country-Western. The singing is very melodic, and topicwise it often deals with love, etc. No growls about Quantum Physics here! It sounds like Polka music, of all things, if Polka music was light and happy, and sung in Spanish. It's about as far away from :headbang: as you can get ! The fans tend to wear a lot of cowboy hats.

If you've ever been to a Mexican restaurant and heard Spanish music with accordion and trumpets, that's Tejano. I listen to it on occasion when I want to clear my head. There's a few stations on the web that play it; one is http://www.myspace.com/tejanoheadquartersradio.

[20071223]
Album news
All the recordings of the followup to Crater are done! The results are simply amazing! Fission will enter the studio again to mix and complete the album in early 2008. Stay tuned for more news!

From www.fission.se

EXCELLENT!