album news?

Solefald have released a new album already as far as i know...unless you mean other than the remixes album "circular drain".

anyways yes a good year indeed
though i was( as others) troubled a bit about the fission album title...first thing that came to my head was "my chemical romance"...not quite good to asociate mr. v and mcr.
the truth however was releaved after andreas posted...i'm still grinding imaginative by the way.

lol my chemical romance...i wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry if Mr. V turned into pop-emo rock, i guess i'd probably do both...mostly cry.

i can't imagine mr v singing about crying and cutting himself...nor did i ever see him with black eyeliner or with his hair combed over one eye

every album mr has done is awesome...with the exception of borknagar's origin...didn't like that one(still bought it though)

i got some things that are equally as scary
mr v in lordi(those monsters band from finnland that won the eurovision ) costume and makeup, or gwar's look
mr v with a "twisted sister" look(80's hair and makeup and stuff)
mr v in drag
mr v wearing a crown of thorns with a cross on his back all covered in redberry juice
mr v dressed as a hassidic jew(with a long beard and curly long sideburns)

this however does not include holloween

i got some things that are equally as scary
mr v in lordi(those monsters band from finnland that won the eurovision ) costume and makeup, or gwar's look
mr v with a "twisted sister" look(80's hair and makeup and stuff)
mr v in drag
mr v wearing a crown of thorns with a cross on his back all covered in redberry juice
mr v dressed as a hassidic jew(with a long beard and curly long sideburns)

this however does not include holloween

hehe, anyone who dresses up as a band who made a song called hard rock halleluja is scary.