Fission site

metaluntildeath said:
I was wondering if this was going to be a one off project or what?

As I've stated before..and in many interviews...this is a serious band, not just a one-album-project.

mr V

version 0.7666 ( :D ) is online! Seems I have a good timing checking into that page.

edit: the bio works fine in mozilla but in IE the last part simply disappears. strange. anyone else have that problem? no time for details now, gotta go. later ;)

I'm using IE and the same thing happens. Something to do with the scroll bar I think. The last two paragraphs are below in case someone wants to read the rest.

"The actual recording of Crater was completed in several sessions. The drums were recorded in Ballerina Audio AB. All other tracks (keyboard, guitar, bass, and FX) were laid at the band members’ personal studios, Drt. RiBBon and Wave Studios. The vocals were then recorded at a local Studio (Black Lodge). Except the drum tracks (engineered by Nils Johansson at Ballerina), FISSION recorded all the takes themselves, and also personally mixed the album at Drt. RiBBon Studios. The goal was to achieve the right sound–“a special sound that differentiates itself from the standard sound produced at more well known facilities.”

The sonic experiments present on FISSION’s debut, Crater, prove that it is possible to create “in-your-face” metal containing sophisticated passages and transitions and build a diverse identity. Both members will continue to share this vision, which combines their own brand of melodic thrash metal with new perspectives and personal coloring. "