Fission!

Ok, I understand your opinion and I respect it but I think you should do the same with mine. You took my questions personal to you (((" I feel like I'm the only person who'd rather talk to Andreas about what his favourite beverage is than Philosophy and shit")))
In fact it was a question (comment) for V but if it bothered to you (because I don't ask about his favourite movie/drink/food) just ignore it.

haha. My advice is to not argue with her, you won't win and she will hate you for eternity. Probably the most bitter person on these forums.

I do now, and I don't care, I don't check this shit everyday. BTW thanks for informing us of the Fission trailer. I will have to post a thread about it. Benny's guitar is excellent.

Agreed, minus his saying stuff on songs... this is the first time. His voice makes me giggle like a little girl.
Not sure what to think of the new music really... it's just "meh" for me. Vocals seem pretty ace though.

too early to have a definitive decision, but it's not really what I expected at all. But hey, with Mr. V. you never know, except that it's gonna be a masterpiece :)

i've seen the trailer already 3 times :lol: :lol::lol:
in some parts i cannot really understad some words that mr v is saying....he has a too deep tone of voice.
anyway i like the music (for the short part that we can hear). i loved crater so much, i think i'll love this album too.
he disappointed me only once (i mean the cronian's album), and everything that comes out of his mind sounds always like a masterpiece to me (but maybe i'm not enought objective :p)

i've seen the trailer already 3 times :lol: :lol::lol:

Hahahaha.

I've seen the trailer about 10 times already.

However, today I also got a new computer* in the mail, and I spent the past two hours installing and configuring various applications on it. That trailer makes for handy testing of the Flash app to make sure I have it installed correctly! (That and the 'Making of Borknagar' video.) In honor of the trailer being used as testing material for my computer, I named said computer 'Andreas'.

*The computer in question is the famous '$200 laptop', otherwise known as the OLPC laptop. Tiny, green, no moving parts, rugged, and now with some tweaking in the Unix shell, can run both Opera and Adobe Flash!