some of romeo's fav composers?

goth_fiend

happiness is jagermiester
Jan 15, 2004
california
im pretty sure this has been covered before, but i would like to know of some of michael romeo's favorite composers, i have been watching the guitar chapter and wow! i would like to try and play some of the licks that he shows off in that video (now i need to go back and learn the damnation game again!)

goth_fiend said:
im pretty sure this has been covered before, but i would like to know of some of michael romeo's favorite composers, i have been watching the guitar chapter and wow! i would like to try and play some of the licks that he shows off in that video (now i need to go back and learn the damnation game again!)

Paganini, Mozart, Beethoven, Bach and Holst

Howard and Danny Elfman are very good compsers as well \m/ Danny wrote the musical score for Fable! They good fantasy music writers... We also than have Marty O'Donnel, we can't forget him! But John Williams is the most well known, and MJR was influenced by him, where as i've never heard MJR talka bout O'Donnel or Elfman

Verdi, Holst, Liszt, Chopin, Mozart, Beethoven, J.S. Bach, C.P.E. Bach, John Williams... most of those guys have had works show up in SX songs. The other ones Romeo has mentioned in interviews. Luis should post a link to that thread with the classical pieces that he always posts a link to.