Some people should be stabbed in the face with a horse tranquilizer

PiNkMaGGiT

I rule at everything
Oct 28, 2002
Queensland, Australia
Visit site
So I was at work right (I work at Subway for those playing at home), and I was on the graveyard shift so I was playin my own music (Vital Remains), and this dickless fucken cockgobbler fucktard wanker piece of shit comes in and immediately puts his "I don't approve of this NOISE" face on. He then proceeded to climb up on his high horse and give me a discouse (didactic in nature of course) on the many social ills such "noise" has bought about with today's youth blah blah blah. Discuss with references so it would seem. SO anyways, captain arsefuck then went on to say that this music was likely to be bagging christianity or something after I told him the albums title was "dechristianise". Yes I was obviously dealing with an intellectual giant here people, his powers of deduction were astromonomical. So yes... he queried me on this new subject and I simply said that I didn't believe in religion, to which he replied... Oh of course, you probably worship satan... Let's ponder this one... no I don't believe in religion but I'm all for satan, which is a product of said religion. Nice one genius. At this point I gave up reasoning with dickhead and started planning how I would cover up my soon-to-be-committed homocide.

People piss me off.

yip theres alot of ignorants out there. some people should be stabbed in the rectum with a horse tranquilizer, too.....face and rectum!

EpicKeary_Squid_on_night_dive.jpg

jimsig.jpg

I AM the leafslaying basketeer. Fear me!!!

It's just a flesh wound...

Carnivorous Cheeses!!!

www.renegadejuggling.com
www.gypsyrose.com
www.mcphee.com

I would have beat him with *insert random kitchen tool then drug him around in the store and shoved his head in the oven, chopped him up and use his remains and brains for tommorows lunch special. They say a good brain is a terrible thing to waste. But a bad brain on the other hand, makes a tasty treat.

Ya'll want to deal with dickheads and fuckwits without a brain in their tiny skulls, try working at a pub! Not just any pub, but the only pub in Australia that deals solely in metal, punk and hardcore.
Ya'll get such intellectual giants with questions such as: "So, this a a pub or something?" when they're looking straight at the bar.
Or "Can I get in for free?" "Are you on the door list?" "No. I just don't want to pay tonight."
Or The Pimp's personal favourite: "Can I talk my drink outisde?" "No. It's illegal for any alcohol to be consumed outside of a licensed venue that does not provide out door seating." "Well, wha if I hide my drink and take it outside?"
Ya'll see the kind of dickheads I's have to deal with on a weekly basis and they're just the sober ones. It all goes downhill from there.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack