some question about tc g major

thank you metal overlord. i have sometimes been thinking that the gsc1 foot controller might be better. it is a pedal with 4 fx loops

http://www.thomann.de/gb/g_lab_gsc.htm

for this pedal i am not sure if it works like the midi moose does. with the g lab gsc1 i can press one button which will : change my 6505 channel, change the saved setting preset on the g major and then change the effect loop on the pedal on and off ? with one button ?

I plan on doing the same thing, man, TC Electronics G Major with a G Labs GCS-1. And yes, with the GCS-1, you can bypass/incorporate any of the 4 loops on the pedal, change MIDI presets, and change your amp's channel withy one GCS preset (One push of a button). You can use the GCS to switch channels without using the G Major, but I'd suggest you use the G Major for the channel switching, just so you're running less cables back to your amp.

This GCS looks like an absolute powerhouse of a switcher. Absolutely amazing stuff.

Ok, so what type of cable should I use for relay switching? I think I only need a mono guitar cable seen as I'm not footswitching FX loops or anythin? I'm gonna be switching with my GSC when it gets here, but when I get my G-major, I'd probably use a patch lead if possible.