Some questions for Symphony

WeekendWarrior

Patriot
Sep 19, 2002
norway
Visit site
I just have some questions to mr Williams. I really like the song Where dragons Rule, and I've heard some rumors that you've written it..did you write it , and will The Quest play it?
maybe going to be released on your next album..? :)

NP: Dionysus - Time Will Tell

Mr Warrior! I haven't heard the version that DragonForce are playing now but in answer to your question...yeah I wrote the original version (including the piano intro that everyone seems to be talking about).

You may see "the Quest" record or play the song live. Probably won't be on any album...maybe an EP or something along those lines.

Originally posted by Symphony
Mr Warrior! I haven't heard the version that DragonForce are playing now but in answer to your question...yeah I wrote the original version (including the piano intro that everyone seems to be talking about).

You may see "the Quest" record or play the song live. Probably won't be on any album...maybe an EP or something along those lines.

I have only heard one version of the song, and I think it's the only version out there..it's not on the DragonForce debut anyway, and apparently not a bonus track either..but I don't know..
It's a awesome song, and maybe you could release it as a bonus track or something. Gotta love the lyrics too..:)
You're a great song writer dude..

NP: Dragonheart (before the Force :)) - Where dragons Rule