Someone post that mug shot of Micheal Jackson now so we can all stare in horror...

1120jackson-mug.jpg

GregadetH said:
He looks like a man with too much money and too many interests..... i.e. plastic surgery and molesting young boys. Fuck him, let him rot.
Can't we just run him over in a monster truck?

DanThrax said:
I don't think he ever molested anybody..... I just think their after his money. The media just want him to be guilty if he were innocent nobody would even bother to watch the news about it.

I've got this bridge...

He's filthy rich and loves to surround himself by kids. Easy target. That's why we have the justice system. I don't like him, I think he's a freak with all sorts of psychological problems but that doesn't instantly make him guilty of child molestation.

AlexStomp said:
He's filthy rich and loves to surround himself by kids. Easy target. That's why we have the justice system. I don't like him, I think he's a freak with all sorts of psychological problems but that doesn't instantly make him guilty of child molestation.

I dunno Alex. I'm all about letting the court of law do it's thing, and innocent until proven guilty, but I think MJ was guilty as charged 10 years ago, but since that was a Civil case, $$$$$$$$ prevailed, and there was never the threat of jail time anyway. I think they've been working this case for some time, and they have some serious evidence. I think MJ's life is over.