something dumb you've done on the piss??

Just about every time I get blind I do something dumb.
So will give you the last one...After the Dungeon cruise after party I went to Hungry Jacks up the road and then nearly left my brand new video camera behind,then I caught a cab from Tempe to near Penrith..the cab came to just over $100...dumb ass move there.

I could go on and on about all the dumb things I have done....fallen down 3 flights of stairs,had sex in the mormans front yard and got busted,lost my house even though i had wlked past it 5 times,driven 20km back home to look for something that was in the car the whole time then drove back to the party after not being able to find it at home but finding it sitting on the passenger seat the whole time, tried to play table tennis fell over got knocked out came too then decided I was going for a swim dove in the pool and passed out immediately,need I say more...At least I am not a sooky or violent drunk just the entertaining one.

Hahaha.

I think the dumbest thing I've ever done was let a guy who'd been in jail wear my Megadeth tour shirt!

Of course he was really really stupid, and firstly left his King Diamond shirt signed by Dave Mustaine lying around when he ran off with mine, and also he'd studpily given one of my chick friends his phone number coz he wanted to pick her up hahaha.

So the next day I rang him up and told him I wanted my shirt and he was like "Huh? What? I don't remember anything yesterday" then I go "I have your King Diamond one" and he said "Ohhhh, wanna meet at Caulfield Station to swap then?" blah blah and I got it back :D

If you are gonna steal off someone, don't give their friends your number like he did! Hahhaa!

It was dumb of me to give a thief my Megadeth shirt!

It was just lucky he was an idiot and trying to pick up a 16 year old chick even though he was in his mid-20s.

Originally posted by The Trooper
It was dumb of me to give a thief my Megadeth shirt!

It was just lucky he was an idiot and trying to pick up a 16 year old chick even though he was in his mid-20s.

I understand. But what is wrong with picking up someone who is much younger than you......hmmmmm I like younger men does that make me wrong?

I think not.

Hahahaha nah there is nothing wrong with it, except I spose that she is pretty much a kid (very immature too), which is kinda different to a woman picking up say, a 19 year old guy ;) Haha.

But I'm just lucky he did that so I could contact him and get my beloved shirt back!

Hehehe nothing at all wrong with that. If I was 28 I'm sure I'd love 18 year old girls hehehe.

This girl just happened to look and act about 14. In fact I think she was only 15 at the time, not 16. Quite illegal for him to shag her heh.

Well, I have WAY too many drunk stories! Some are g-rated, most aren't! HAHAHA!

The last dumb one, I think, was after the Wintersun festival in Canberra last year when some one talked me into going cow-tipping at 3am (I still blame this on Matt Coffey for giving me a bottle of JD at the show! HAHA!)...

We didn't actually find any cows at all so after about an hour of wandering around in a pitch-black paddock, we decided to head back...

Naturally, everyone climbed through the barbed wire fence like a sensible person would do... Not me - I had to climb up on a fence post and jump off...

... landing heavily on my right ankle and spraining it so bad I could barely walk for a week after and we had a gig the next weekend! HAHAHA! Needless to say it was one of my least active nights on stage! :lol:

And did I get any sympathy from the other guys in the band? Shit no! In fact, our old guitarist Dale and our lighting engineer who were with me at the time nearly burst veins in their forehead from laughing so hard! Bastards! HAHAHAHA!

But yeah - PLENTY of dumb drunk stories! Gotta love it! :)

I can divide mine into sections.
Please choose a catagory
1.chicks.
2.cops.
3.dumb things said to large groups of people whilst by myself.
4.Random acts of sensless vandalism.
5.Theft from conveniance stores.
6.Drunk wanderings.
7. Nighclubs with dance music.