Something Else maybe happening!!!!!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
There maybe a really awesome surprise to happen at Texas Madfest, don't want to say anymore until all the bands are announced, but think to last year's Progpower. It might give you at least 14 ideas.

:OMG:

Well. If Rusty Cooley and Ron Jarzombek are at the show (I'm hoping their bands are confirmed!) I think that them on stage together, with Matt Moliti and the other great guitarists would be amazing. And there's plenty of awesome 'jam' songs out there for something like this to happen.

I love surprises.

Well. If Rusty Cooley and Ron Jarzombek are at the show (I'm hoping their bands are confirmed!) I think that them on stage together, with Matt Moliti and the other great guitarists would be amazing. And there's plenty of awesome 'jam' songs out there for something like this to happen.

I bet they're gonna have a ProgMetal version of G3 or something that would be kickass.

Just you wait and see, my friend... just you wait!

unfortunately I have no choice but to wait. hehe, but Im sure everything you all are putting together is worth any amount of wait. Im pretty stoked about all this and Im glad Im having the oppurtunity to come along and be a part of the fun. I feel more at home in this fest, and discussions related, than ProgPowerUSA...and I live in GA. Is that weird to feel more comfortable with the far away fest than then home fest?

unfortunately I have no choice but to wait. hehe, but Im sure everything you all are putting together is worth any amount of wait. Im pretty stoked about all this and Im glad Im having the oppurtunity to come along and be a part of the fun. I feel more at home in this fest, and discussions related, than ProgPowerUSA...and I live in GA. Is that weird to feel more comfortable with the far away fest than then home fest?

Well thank you for those kind words! I'm happy that you feel at home here, that's totally awesome! We really hope that everyone will feel that way, whether it's before the fest or when they step foot into the venue!!

Well thank you for those kind words! I'm happy that you feel at home here, that's totally awesome! We really hope that everyone will feel that way, whether it's before the fest or when they step foot into the venue!!

I might become a bigger part of the Texas Madfest family after all, since my volunteer post from the other thread was answered rather quickly in the response within the thread itself and the PM I got from John. Im loving this already.