Something Else maybe happening!!!!!

I might become a bigger part of the Texas Madfest family after all, since my volunteer post from the other thread was answered rather quickly in the response within the thread itself and the PM I got from John. Im loving this already.

Yeah you are a part of it now, you will be working with the festival instigator Bryan, who will be handling the stage director duties. So be prepared to work my young apprentice.:headbang: :headbang: also it great to have you on board, and i look forward to working with you.

If you guys need an extra guitar tech.... I might be able to help with that. Never done it before!

I'm good enough at tweaking basses (hell I'm building them now), I can work on those as well. I'll bring all my good screwdrivers and allen wrenches and wirecutters. Maybe also a soldering iron, but I dunno if they'd let me bring that on the plane. I might undo my Korg DT-7 tuner and bring it, cuz that sucker also does BFTS as well.

And then, of course, LUGGIN' SHIT AROUND. Heh heh. And drum mic'ing in emergencies. I can't tell you how many times I've jumped onto stages when a band's shit goes haywire... knocked over cymbal stands, kick drum mics flopped over or pushing against the drum head, hihat mic stands loosening and drifting away in some direction, joints on cymbal stands loosening and a cymbal turning into a steering wheel... all kinds of messes.

Oh, and I'm bringing my police mini flashlight. That thing is bright as FUCK with those lithium batteries!

I might become a bigger part of the Texas Madfest family after all, since my volunteer post from the other thread was answered rather quickly in the response within the thread itself and the PM I got from John. Im loving this already.

I guess we're on top of it, huh? :lol: If you want to work for Lance at the merch table, you'll likely not be able to watch all bands - we can't have that!!!! If you're on the crew, you'll definately be part of the action, but that means less time chillin' with Lance. Totally up to you :)

If you guys need an extra guitar tech.... I might be able to help with that. Never done it before!

Oh yeah?! We'll definately have to keep you in mind then! We're going to need techs for every instrument, and back-up guys just in case!

I'm good enough at tweaking basses (hell I'm building them now), I can work on those as well.

Yes, you are most definately Crew Leader, whether you like it or not. That's what you get for being so damn good at it :heh: :lol: They wont let you bring that stuff in your carry-on, but I don't see why you can't pack it into your luggage. How dangerous is a soldering iron when it's wrapped in underwear and sitting in the belly of the plane?

Yeah you are a part of it now, you will be working with the festival instigator Bryan, who will be handling the stage director duties. So be prepared to work my young apprentice.:headbang: :headbang: also it great to have you on board, and i look forward to working with you.

w00t, got my duties! :headbang: all I can really say is hell yeah. :kickass: