Something Weird

@COBabe and Sister Of Sorrow: I recently managed to fall down a flight of stairs (and hurt my foot quite bad -it's still a bit swollen!) -among other things. Over two years ago in Ireland, I had an experience quite similiar to the balcony story: I hurled out of a hotel room window. I've also thrown things out of windows, messed with a bar's sound thingy, gotten thrown out of said bar (and not remembering jack shit), listened to very cheesy music I normally can't stand, talked to strangers about things I really shouldn't have talked about to strangers, and so on. And what I did in Wacken 2004 was just too nuts to mention here.:p By the way, I almost never puke.

Lanterns said:
@COBabe and Sister Of Sorrow: I recently managed to fall down a flight of stairs (and hurt my foot quite bad -it's still a bit swollen!) -among other things. Over two years ago in Ireland, I had an experience quite similiar to the balcony story: I hurled out of a hotel room window. I've also thrown things out of windows, messed with a bar's sound thingy, gotten thrown out of said bar (and not remembering jack shit), listened to very cheesy music I normally can't stand, talked to strangers about things I really shouldn't have talked about to strangers, and so on. And what I did in Wacken 2004 was just too nuts to mention here.:p By the way, I almost never puke.

:lol: funny, too dudette...
i have puked a few times, but i hate it. so, i stop drinking when i feel sick...

He probably talk about pukin because he consumes copious amounts of alcoholic beverages and then feels the need to relieve himself. In other words he is an alcoholic.

Lookie, a pointed ball!

echidnaball.jpg
p27_antBall.JPG

Midnightblueshade has pointed balls!:loco:

Anyway, lagomorphs can't vomit, so: Alexi can't be a b**** after all! He just has teeth like one...

:lol:
I'm not in at killing wild animals, specially because they are what make my home special :loco: like, all the time monkeys(big ones) used to appear at the backyard's trees and make those weird noise while chomping the leaves :D
This is a pic of my dog, but the wilderness can be seen in the background :tickled:
home

Btw I've seen about six of those hedgehogs...only the last time my stupid dogs tried to taste it, and got screwed

to all the people talking shit about this thread:

get a fucking clue, if you DONT post...the thread WONT get popular...dont do it JUST to raise your post count or something stupid like that...

seriously...if this thread truly is shit....THEN DONT POST IN IT!!! :err: