something wild

meeeeks

May 30, 2006
im thinkign about getting something wild can somone give me a rundown on what it sounds like i heard one song and wasnt to impressed

i dont buy cds randomly thank you i have to know what it sounds like before i buy it but its ok you can buy random band cds you have no idea what they sound like they have a name for something like you its called POSER

Read the reviews from amazon.com or something. And buy the CD, it's a good album.

I don't like the general mixing ''sound'' It just sounds ''old'', I mean, the music is really good....but if you compare it to FTR of HB you can hear the improvement in recording equipment or something

I'm not going to jail for you.
If COBHC Webmaster (fear him) catches u, he'll tell Alexi and he will slay you. Or just call the cops and have you and me arrested

meeeeks said:
i dont buy cds randomly thank you i have to know what it sounds like before i buy it but its ok you can buy random band cds you have no idea what they sound like they have a name for something like you its called POSER
Punctuation is your freind. Just suck it up and buy the album. Worst case sceneario you have to wait untill next weeks allouance before you will have money.

^ its .. different.. i like it same as FTW and H8Breeder... HCDR is also nice

MEEEEKS? did ya get it????

edit: lol @ postjump :) ok ... owned myself