Something Wild Fan Thread With Poll:kickass:

Best Something Wild Song

• Total voters
This is how i'd rank all the songs from my most favorite to least favorite...

1.In The Shadows:worship:
2.Red Light In My Eyes Part II:kickass:
3.The Nail
4.Touch Like An Angel Of Death
5.Lake Bodom
6.Deadnight Warrior
7.Red Light In My Eyes Part I

^goddamn omfg i hate these motherfuckers who can't fucking Copy/Paste a goddamn song title..

TOUCH LIKE ANGEL OF DEATH THERES NO AN OR ITS NOT ANGELS FUCKING FUCK NIGGA IN DA STREET WITH POPSICLE

Sorry, I fail these days, my girlfriend left me and my life at school is a total failure, sorry to have my frustration out on you. You're a Hero only because you didn't took what I said personal. :lol::lol:...:erk:

Sorry, I fail these days, my girlfriend left me and my life at school is a total failure, sorry to have my frustration out on you. You're a Hero only because you didn't took what I said personal. :lol::lol:...:erk:

That's cool dude:kickass:, I try not to take anything personally at all. It's just a forum board, I just hang out here for entertainment or something.:kickass:

Lake Bodom ftw. My favourite COB song.
Something Wild was the first Bodom album I bought, the speed, technicality and pure hunger of a great young band just blew me away form the opening seconds of "Deadnight Warrior" to the closing notes of "Touch Like Angel of Death". It's just great, and about a million miles away from "Are You Dead Yet?". Great debut.

Lake Bodom wins for me. Probably only because I've been playing it lately.
It's great fun if you get it right :)

Does anyone agree with me that the ending Red Light In My Eyes Part II sounds a lot like one particular part of Beethoven's 3rd Moonlight Sonata Movement?:kickass:

I say probably.. music these days doesnt give a fuck about classical influences or whatever... they just want emotions and emo craps.... commercial would be the world... lets do music so even my grandmother will like it!

CoB guys were so young when they made SW, but still IT KICK ASS!!!!! And Lake Bodom is best song and it was also first CoB song I ever heard

I had to go with The Nail.....So fucking awesome. Such a build up, such amazing guitars.....Yep, that's my pick. :)
Not to mention, that intro is pure fucking win.

"Your eyes are full of hate, 41. That's good.
Hate keeps a man alive. It gives him strength."

Not to mention, that intro is pure fucking win.

"Your eyes are full of hate, 41. That's good.
Hate keeps a man alive. It gives him strength."

Yeah, it truly is... I happen to think of those words quite a lot, even though there's no reason... it just happens.
And really, that intro really fits to the song, yeah... and the end of the song is just amazing.