Something Wild Fan Thread With Poll:kickass:

Best Something Wild Song

• Total voters

Chairman Kaga

Jan 23, 2007
Los Angeles
Ok, this thread is dedicated mostly to the people who have Something Wild as their absolute favorite CoB album or almost their absolute favorite(like 2nd or tied for 1st). Whoever doesn't like this album or doesn't enjoy it a lot as much as I do can stay the fuck out!:lol: I also added a poll for the best song on the album as well.:kickass:

I could seriously go on in detail on how much I like this album. So yeah, I guess this is a Something Wild Discussion thread.:lol:

As I said before, it blows me away that a 17 years old kid is able to pull off such an album (even if some parts are rip-offs of classical music). I love it since start to finish. Only thing I don't like (I in fact hate it, :lol:) is the CD artwork. The one on the plastic thing that you put in the CD player, not the whole artwork. Cover is great.

Does anyone agree with me that this album reminds them of Castlevania music? cause everytime I hear this album it makes me want to play some Castlevania games.:kickass:

LOL TYPO DEAD NIGHT WARRIOR LAWL'd YOU CALL YOURSELF FAN? :rofl:
Okay i'll shut up.

Edit: And yeah deadnight warrior is my favvy. :)

Something Wild is an amazing piece of work from someone so young, in spite of, or maybe because of, the classical references. I love it.
Favourite song? - shit that's hard; for me, maybe between Red Light II and Deadnight Warrior

I am excessively in love with this album, god, it's still amazing to me after so much time!!!

And I love ALL the songs in it, but "In The Shadows" will always be my favourite.

:lol::lol::lol: Only Bodom song without solos, the black sheep of the family. Still kicks serious ass, 6 min of song without solo and not boring. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

But you have set a tie between Lake Bodom and ITS!!!:yell::hotjump::lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6900834 said:
I am excessively in love with this album, god, it's still amazing to me after so much time!!!

:kickass:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6900834 said:
And I love ALL the songs in it, but "In The Shadows" will always be my favourite.

Yeah I voted In The Shadows too. Though it was a tough choice between that and Red Light In My Eyes II. I chose In The Shadows though because Red Light In My Eyes II had some ripp off parts.

yeah i just noticed that

Finally someone agrees with me!

This fucking album fucking kiss ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass: