Son !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Blackspirit

So, what happened?! Did you faint?! And
how is the boy?!?? Hope to see some pics
some day! :eek:)

oki, i just back from hospital again, but i write a few words...
well, i didn't faint! once i faint almost, because i forgot about breathe:p but i didn't faint finally! to tell truth it isn't macabre... i mean blood looks like blood in movies or games... is red and that's all:lol:
pics.. i taken some pics and now i upload to friend's server... soon i will post address
:D

ok, THANX A LOT FOR CONGRATS FRIENDS!!! THANX!!!

i forget... his name is FILIP. and have mother's voice - heheh

ohhh... about child... he is really lovely, but he have a little problem with left foot. he laid bend in Martex's belly. but maybe everything will be ok. besides this, Filip is healthy :D
Martex is hurt and sleppy, but HAPPY! she was really GREAT!!! i'm proud of Martex ;)

Filip11.JPG

rest pics:
http://members.chello.pl/w.soltys/filip

Damn, we can really congratulate you man!!! :) That's gonna be some man ;) :) Just see to it that you take good care of him :) You know, children are what it is all about in this our world :)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
You know, children are what it is all about in this our world :)

YES, i know!!! it's truth! i agrre with this in 100%!

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
*ggg* He's beautiful!!!!! Ooooh...... Gosh, newly born babies aren't usually very pretty, but this child is indeed! :) :)

that's right! i really don't like newly born babies, but Filip is CUTE:D like me - heheh

he does have beautifully dark eyes.
somewhere I heard that the iris will change when the child grows older. I see them as very darkgrey, maybe the color stays...

Originally posted by opacity
he does have beautifully dark eyes.
somewhere I heard that the iris will change when the child grows older. I see them as very darkgrey, maybe the color stays...

it's true, eyes could change one year after birth. Filip have dark blue/grey eyes now and i hope this color stays :D