SONATA ARCTICA and NIGHTWISH NORTH AMERICAN TOUR CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have a reliable rumor on who the third band will be?
Nope, but my vote would be for Timo Kotipelto. I think he'd be a good fit in that line-up. COB doesn't really fit the mix in my opinion. I really enjoyed seeing TK with Edguy this year and think it would be great to hear a whole set. I'd like to see him at PPVI as well.

I'm quite happy to announce that I bought into the show for April 18 in Minneapolis, so that will be a SwordLord Production co-sponsoring ... if anyone is coming to that show, give me a shout at SwordLord2003@aol.com.

GLENN -- Seeing NW & Sonata Arctica on our shores will be cool, but no small club venue is like the presentation you deliver at PP every year. Your sound and atmosphere and execution of shows cannot be topped by a club experience. PLEASE book these bands, both if possible, but definitely Sonata Arctica. It will not deter my decision at all to buy a PP ticket -- it will only enhance it.

SwordLord
SwordLord2003@aol.com

James said:
Finland's NIGHTWISH will be embarking on a North American headlining tour beginning on April 18, 2005 in Minneapolis and concluding May 10 in Seattle, the group's booking agent has confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Fellow Finns SONATA ARCTICA will occupy the middle slot, with an opening act yet to be announced. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Apr. 18 - Quest Club – Minneapolis, MN
Apr. 20 - House of Blues – Chicago, IL
Apr. 21 - House of Blues – Cleveland, OH
Apr. 23 - The Palladium – Worcester, MA (New England Metal and Hardcore Festival)
Apr. 25 – B.B. King's – New York, NY
Apr. 26 - Trocadero – Philadelphia, PA
May 08 - Fillmore – San Francisco, CA
May 10 - ShowBox – Seattle, WA

Other planned stops on the tour will include Orlando, Atlanta, Dallas, San Antonio, Las Vegas and Phoenix. More dates will be announced soon.
jump3.gif
Sweeet!! The Fillmore Rules!!!

Bear

James said:
Finland's NIGHTWISH will be embarking on a North American headlining tour beginning on April 18, 2005 in Minneapolis and concluding May 10 in Seattle, the group's booking agent has confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Fellow Finns SONATA ARCTICA will occupy the middle slot, with an opening act yet to be announced. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Apr. 18 - Quest Club – Minneapolis, MN
Apr. 20 - House of Blues – Chicago, IL
Apr. 21 - House of Blues – Cleveland, OH
Apr. 23 - The Palladium – Worcester, MA (New England Metal and Hardcore Festival)
Apr. 25 – B.B. King's – New York, NY
Apr. 26 - Trocadero – Philadelphia, PA
May 08 - Fillmore – San Francisco, CA
May 10 - ShowBox – Seattle, WA

Other planned stops on the tour will include Orlando, Atlanta, Dallas, San Antonio, Las Vegas and Phoenix. More dates will be announced soon.

do we know when tickets go on sale?

nightwish playing "new england metal and hardcore festival" atleast ill get to see some nice ass on stage. king diamond headlining the 3rd night, cant wait......long live the king!!!!