Sonata Arctica Delain Xandria US Tour!

espz

Sep 23, 2011
Colorado Springs
Enter the Vault just dropped this in my mail box!

Sonata Arctica will return to the USA for their first FULL North American Tour since 2010 . The Pariah's Child World Tour will also have support from dutch band DELAIN and 1st of 3 will come from Xandria

Sonata Arctica will offer for the 1st time , VIP tickets before each show
these tickets will get you Pre show meet/greet with the band , prior to doors---- early entry in which you can stay in the venue---- you also will recieve a customized poster for the event

Sonata Arctica
Delain
Xandria

onsale NOW

Sept
3 Mexicali Live Teaneck , NJ
4 Stage 48 NYC, NY
5 Trocadero Philadelphia , PA
6 The Palladium Worcester, MA
8 Club Soda Montreal , QC
9 Imperial Quebec City,QC
10 Mavericks Ottawa, ON
11 MOD Club Toronto , ON
13 Soundstage Baltimore , MD
14 Altar Bar Pitt,PA
16 Agora Ballroom Cleveland , OH
17 Mojoes Joliet , IL
19 Park Theater Winnipeg , MB
20 The Exchange Regina , SK
21 Starlite Edmonton , AB
22 Republik Calgary,AB
24 the Venue Vancouver , BC
25 El Corazon Seattle, WA
26 Hawthorne Theater Portland , OR
28 Regency Center SF,CA
29 House of Blues West Hollywood , CA
30 The Grove Anaheim,CA

Oct
1 Club Red Tempe , AZ
4 Bluebird Theater Denver,CO
5 Granada Theater Lawrence , KS
7 Tricky Falls El Paso , TX
8 Backstage Live San Antonio , TX
9 Trees Dallas , TX
10 Scout Bar Houston , TX
12 Diamonds Louisville , KY
13 Masquerade Atlanta , GA
14 House of Blues Lake Buena Vista , FL
15 Orpheum Tampa , FL

I might drive and spend the night in El Paso for this one.

No New Orleans.....sigh. I might consider making the 6 hour drive to Houston to see them. Mostly depending on how the new album turns out.

I'm not sure what "Tour will also have support from dutch band DELAIN and 1st of 3 will come from Xandria" means. Does that mean the first three shows are with Xandira, the rest with Delain? Or that Xandia is the first of the three acts on the same bill? Its not clear to me from that quote.

I'm not sure what "Tour will also have support from dutch band DELAIN and 1st of 3 will come from Xandria" means. Does that mean the first three shows are with Xandira, the rest with Delain? Or that Xandia is the first of the three acts on the same bill? Its not clear to me from that quote.

First of three bands.

Tours aren't typically booked a month or two out.

Thank you for that stunning revelation. As a regular concert goer and a musician who's been gigging for over 5 years I should've known that. How silly of me.

I was merely pointing out that 9 months in advance seems very early. I didn't mean it in a negative or a positive way. If anything, it's great because a lot of tours over the past few years have been cancelled because of visa issues.

Thank you for that stunning revelation. As a regular concert goer and a musician who's been gigging for over 5 years I should've known that. How silly of me.

jfc what's with the attitude? He gave you a straightforward, polite response.

I was merely pointing out that 9 months in advance seems very early. I didn't mean it in a negative or a positive way. If anything, it's great because a lot of tours over the past few years have been cancelled because of visa issues.

You asked a question and he answered it. Booking tours 6-12 months in advance is not a new thing.

So excited to see Delain again in Atlanta!

~Jen

Sweet! I am there for Louisville in October! Love seeing Delain. Will be interested in seeing the new singer with Xandria. I liked them this past fall.

Been 10 years since I last saw Xandria. The timing is bad though.

Laughed really hard once when security asked SA's vocalist if he had a ticket (some dump in Calgary). Guy responded, I'M THE SINGER!!!!!

jfc what's with the attitude? He gave you a straightforward, polite response.

You asked a question and he answered it. Booking tours 6-12 months in advance is not a new thing.

Clearly you don't know Milton's and my history. I don't expect everyone to agree with everything I say, but almost without fail whenever he replies to a post of mine, he has to shoot down whatever it was I said or be sarcastic. If this was a one time thing i'd just brush it off but let's just say i'm tired of it by this point.

I can't say I'm excited about this one. Although I like all three bands, none of them make me overly excited. I might go though if for no other reason than to help prove that there is a market in the USA for these European bands to tour here. The more successful these tours are, the more likely it is that a band I really want to see will decide that it's worth touring the USA.