sonata arctica forum

:lol:

It's good to have you back with us, Deth!!

Who's next? I PMed DeF but haven't seen hide nor hair of him yet..Heidi made it pretty plain that she doesn't like UM so it'd likely be a waste of time to try to get her here..

Originally posted by Petethedrummer
ill PM heidi and make her come back....GRRRRRR

She doesn't like UM tho..hence, odds are she's not here reading the forums or checking PMs, so unless she has her preferences set to send her an e-mail every time she gets a PM, odds are she'd never know it was there.

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
No offence to anyone else, but I think everyone I'm interested in reading/talking with is posting here already. The rest of the people posting at the SA forum were SA fans. I don't know what that was about :loco:

:lol:

Imagine that, SA fans in an SA forum..what were they thinking??? :loco:

yea...lol Lee....i think your name was lee....maybe not...grrr...anyway you kinda lost me with that whole SA fans talking on the SA forum thing.....care to elaborate? or am i just being dumb and trying to take sarcasm seriously? i tend to be stupid sometimes

Lee was being sarcastic..he does that sometimes. ;)

Jax<--never sarcastic..honest..hey, why are you laughing? :p

yeah, pete, that was sarcasm. and when elaborated, sarcasm loses all its charm. so i hope no one will explain that :rolleyes:

still no answers from moony :( and not enough posts from inquisitor!!!!

Jax? Sarcasm? You? :eek: Ptooee. I don't believe it :D

Yeah, see? Lee knows I'm never sarcastic..

*ducks the lightning strike from the heavens* :lol:

Yip, I'm Lee, Pete. Only fair you know my name if I know your's.
probably because i'm drunk now, but this seems to be soooo funny. i'm valentina, btw, but you can call me val it's faster

yea i knew your guys names all at one point, just got all mixed up when i left the forum for like a week and then came back...like i knew there was a val...and a lee...and everyone else...but didnt know who was who

Originally posted by Petethedrummer
yea i knew your guys names all at one point, just got all mixed up when i left the forum for like a week and then came back...like i knew there was a val...and a lee...and everyone else...but didnt know who was who

I'm Jax..if anyone cares.. :lol: