PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
hey guys

Just to fill you in on the logistics

Doors 7pm

PQ on stage 7.10

Originally we were due on at 7.30 but as Twilight Force were promised 60 mins then of course we get the shit end of the stick.

Hopefully those who want to see PQ will actually make it into the venue before we have finished.

At this stage I'm not sure if we will have merch on sale at the show as that is very much dependant on whether we have to price match other bands and I also need to factor in the venue taking 25% commission as well

Thank you for this information Steve, shame to hear you're getting the raw end of the deal. 30 mins of quality, real live music followed by an hour of a laptop...

There's a small chance I'll be going. Either way I hope despite this scenario the gig goes well for you & PQ!

Reactions: Symphony
Sorry what should be a really cool opportunity for PQ getting exposure alongside top current bands is turning into a farce Steve.

Guess this is just another round of the UK metal gig supporting game :/

Great to hear PQ can get some merch flowing even if the timing is insultingly bad. If PQ want to spread their message and net more fans I'd be fighting tooth and nail for as much exposure as possible, including pushing merch sales at a prominent outlet - I'd be chasing people down the street with stickers if my band was sharing a stage with Sonata!