SONG SURVIVOR: DEATH - LEPROSY - FINAL ROUND

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SONG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely another Death one soon. Phyl said he's going to start a Darkthrone one so we have that coming up plus im going to start the Megadeth one once we wrap up the ones we have going right now. Should we do Killing Is My Business or Peace Sells?

WINNER:

Memories are all that's left behind as I lay and wait to die
Little do they know that I hear their choice of life ...

End it now, it is the only way
Too cruel, that is what they say
Release me from this lonely world
There is no hope, why don't you...

Pull the plug?
Let me pass away
Pull the plug
Don't want to live this way

PULL THE PLUG
Death-Leprosy-Animated-GIF-500x500-1.gif

One of the most consistent bands of all time. Every album from them is either top notch or almost top notch. Something not many other bands, regardless of subgenre, can say. A discography that is full of bonafide classics. the chasm lmfao.

Most metalheads I've encountered have either a love 'em or hate 'em attitude to Death. Either they think all of their stuff is awesome, or that it all sucks.

Mind you, the people who think Death sucks need to be taken out on to the streets and shot in front of their parents.

Really? I come across more middle ground people with Death. "I like their early stuff" or "their early stuff is too simple, I like their later stuff" and so on. Of course there are the classic "best band ever" types too. Never met anybody who outright hated them until I joined this site.