SONG SURVIVOR: DEATH - LEPROSY - ROUND 1

Vote for your 3 least favorite songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, the weakest track on the album. And yet you left that out and voted for one of their "riffiest" tracks in Choke on It. Which is weird considering how you're some kind of self-proclaimed riffmaster. But it's all good i dont blame you, didnt you just start getting into death metal like a year or two ago or something?

And the fact that our neighborhood nu-metal groover Bronail(another guy who wouldnt know a good riff if it slapped him in the face) complained about it also helps back my point. Now all you guys need is to have Ozz agree with you and voila.

The whole album is riffy. Choke On It's riffs just aren't quite as good as Pull the Plug's.

Yes we've established that the whole album is riffy quite a while ago. But were comparing tracks now. And the riffs on Choke on It are better and some of them are actually album standouts. The riffs on Pull the Plug on the other hand are about as standard and generic as a Death riff can get. Easily the "weakest" track there. Im guessing you're just not too familiar with the album. Go listen to it more, if your ears work properly i'm sure you will come back and agree with me.

Found the crack smokers, aka those who rank pull the plug and left to die at the bottom. Those are my top two.

This is actually pretty hard because every song is good, but my three would be forgotten past, primitive ways, and choke on it. I might have to sub choke on it with another one later, but that's where I currently stand

Reactions: jimmy101
@RadicalThrasher @Baroque @Slayed Necros and whoever else i missed. This ones closing today, get your votes in.

giphy.webp

It was only out of necessity. 3 is hard

But seriously, left to die? Maybe I'm biased, but that used to be my old bands go to cover for a while. What a rager. Hitting that opening chord riff with that shrilly godawful scream. Good times